• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it illegal to have intercourse with step-mother?

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please advise if it is illegal to have a sexual relationship with your step-mother.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can do whatever they like even against the law. But they will face the consequences of eternal hell and damnation for doing so.

If you are not scared of eternal hell and damnation or you don't believe in God, why are you afraid of 'law'?

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a creepy thread at all

Nope this is not meant to be creepy. Please understand that sometimes things happen that are not straightforward.

I need to know the legal side of this because someone's step mum has been very depressed and i suggested joint counselling. But they cannot say anything that would incriminate them in the eyes of the law.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a fuck up father why you fuck care! After your dick is in, your father become your same buddy - sharing same hole. This is not uncommon in real life.

Please advise if it is illegal to have a sexual relationship with your step-mother.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have a fuck up father why you fuck care! After your dick is in, your father become your same buddy - sharing same hole. This is not uncommon in real life.

Yes but it is illegal to have sex with someone who has blood relations to you.

Step mum has no blood relationship to me so I really need to know can I be prosecuted in a Singapore court if someone finds out and makes a report

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not illegal, but sound immoral.

Life is full of drama, no need to add fucking family member drama in.
Get a grip of yourself. Seow ding dong.

Last edited: