• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leveling the playing field for ITE and poly students?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like u are feeling insecure and building a world of fantasy for yourself.look at all the stereotypes deployed in ur analogy.unreal,unlikely and statistically impossible.

You scolded my mother 2x in this forum since I joined. Now you still talk so yaya. I hope you are not less secured about yourself.

LOL, why statistically impossible, all examples cited are so original because those are real-life examples.
you wanna trick me to reveal my ICT unit right?

160190_20131107_085139_better.jpg

masturbating helps :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
um ok.....iv actually forgotten about that but im glad to see its still fresh on ur mind....also iv not scolded anyone's else mothers on this site i think so please dont think im a habitual mother scolder.

statiscally impossible because of law of probabilities and numbers yes?for every single one of those priority banking millionaire members u described,theres probably 2 or 3 jc/uni grad earning 5 to 8k,and another 16 or 17 losers from ite/poly who wished they even make anywhere close to the nation's median wage let alone 8k a month....slogging away at their shitty ass jobs for 1.4k to 2.6k a month.

NOW THAT IS THE REALISTIC WORLD NOT UR STUPID FANTASY WORLD WHERE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MONO INTAKES ARE MILLIONAIRES AND DRIVE SPORTS CARS TO ICTS AND ARE PRIORITY BANKING MEMBERS.

You scolded my mother 2x in this forum since I joined. Now you still talk so yaya. I hope you are not less secured about yourself.

LOL, why statistically impossible, all examples cited are so original because those are real-life examples.
you wanna trick me to reveal my ICT unit right?

160190_20131107_085139_better.jpg

masturbating helps :p

Last edited:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe is more of a plot to discourage local from getting a degree.
By getting a degree, they have a better option of emigrating, which is what is happening now.
With FT now controlling the mid management level, local with degree practically have no chance in SG.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not agree you opted out higher chinese. If your kids can cope well. Just let them try. If cant cope, then opt out later also not too late.

Also learn higher chinese not just for the sake of going JC.
You have a wrong thinking.

i took higher chinese before. I am 100% satisfied if he can get A or B in "normal" chinese. We only have so much time in life, cannot be greedy and be expert in everything. So i figured, must let of some things. Everyone has different priorities.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe is more of a plot to discourage local from getting a degree.
By getting a degree, they have a better option of emigrating, which is what is happening now.
With FT now controlling the mid management level, local with degree practically have no chance in SG.

what you said is very enlightening.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW THAT IS THE REALISTIC WORLD NOT UR STUPID FANTASY WORLD WHERE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MONO INTAKES ARE MILLIONAIRES AND DRIVE SPORTS CARS TO ICTS AND ARE PRIORITY BANKING MEMBERS.

You are a confused soul. please chill
I never said every single one. Our friends here can read for themselves.
By the time my unit stand-down, it is true that there are so many LCP/CPLs who qualified for priority banking than the number of bank RMs.

Note: several mono-intake LCPs got promoted to CPLs by the time they completed the ICTs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the pappies are trying desperately to sian votes from the poly and ite grads. :biggrin:

Let me remind you short-term memory Sinkies of how they had mocked Lee Lilian during the Punggol East by-election, because she didn't graduate from university. I mean, Koh Poh Koon is a doctor, so of course choosing him should have been a no-brainer, right? :rolleyes:

The PAP is very desperate now. From the Pioneer Package videos aired on primetime tv (ad slots aren't cheap, your tax money is hard at work), to this. They're like a puppy being thrown into a deep end of the pool and trying desperately to stay afloat. :wink:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frenchbriefs, you talk like my the officers in my unit.

In the last ATEC of my unit, the total trust and respect for my units commanders collapsed. On 2 occasions, the trainers and unit CO called for artillery when my men were in the area. Why? because those cheebyes think like you, ITE and poly lives are worth less. In one occasion, my scouts were all wiped out when they called for bombardment as soon as the field positions were identified. sibei kiasu kiasee singaporean pattern. These cheebyes thought they were playing warcraft, if bomb = enemy became aware and had time to run away. So might as well ask our men to charge towards target and bomb at the same time.

Sun Tze will probably shake his head at a commander who choose to win by fighting an attrition war + lose all the respect of surviving soldiers.

too complicated, textbook never teach. so I don't think arrogant nerds like you can understand.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm i dunno about war but i like starcraft,cant comment about that sorry.

when i become a billionaire and go fight war in israel against jews ill let u know.

In the last ATEC of my unit, the total trust and respect for my units commanders collapsed. On 2 occasions, the trainers and unit CO called for artillery when my men were in the area. Why? because those cheebyes think like you, ITE and poly lives are worth less. In one occasion, my scouts were all wiped out when they called for bombardment as soon as the field positions were identified. sibei kiasu kiasee singaporean pattern. These cheebyes thought they were playing warcraft, if bomb = enemy became aware and had time to run away. So might as well ask our men to charge towards target and bomb at the same time.

Sun Tze will probably shake his head at a commander who choose to win by fighting an attrition war + lose all the respect of surviving soldiers.

too complicated, textbook never teach. so I don't think arrogant nerds like you can understand.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called u 死变态。 you must be hate me very much.

It's ok, I self aware I only 3 inches + no balls. But i know cannot scold people's mother.

if Frenchbriefs is a man, THEN BEHAVE LIKE ONE.
Zarpor kia don't go around scolding people's mothers or belittling those lower educated that him.
Study so much also wasted.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the pappies are trying desperately to sian votes from the poly and ite grads. :biggrin:

Let me remind you short-term memory Sinkies of how they had mocked Lee Lilian during the Punggol East by-election, because she didn't graduate from university. I mean, Koh Poh Koon is a doctor, so of course choosing him should have been a no-brainer, right? :rolleyes:

When I was in poly, I paid adult bus fares (is it still the same?) and 90% of us were denied entry to local universities because they said we were heavily subsidized for poly education. 1/3 of my classmates were working part-time or giving tuitions during the poly days because school fees were equivalent to 1-2 month of household's monthly income back then.

Today, I see my country grooming so many foreign kids from secondary to university for free. Even my child's primary head prefects and prefects are PRC. If you own child is less smart = you go rear other people's child?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if you are a smarter JC grad? Are you much better off than your poly/ITE counterparts? You think you can catch up with the pace in life after starting a family?

Unless you tell me that you don't marry or buy a house, forever stays with daddy/mummy and your goal is just to save money for going tours annually.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway bro please dont say i view ITE and poly lives as worthless.....im a staunch anti PAP.....i stand for the underpriviledged and the underdogs.

im only stating my opinion that they are most likely economical failures thats all.no shame in being failures.sinkies must strive to embrace their nature of failure only then they will free themselves from the shackles of PAP.once they acknowledge they are failures,they have nothing to lose.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok, I self aware I only 3 inches + no balls. But i know cannot scold people's mother.

if Frenchbriefs is a man, THEN BEHAVE LIKE ONE.
Zarpor kia don't go around scolding people's mothers or belittling those lower educated that him.
Study so much also wasted.

Run, ignore him. He's full of shit. Always talk cock and argue incoherently.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, ignore him. He's full of shit. Always talk cock and argue incoherently.

Paiseh good brother, you are uni-grad. Don't take it take I am saying uni-grad or JC grad no good. Good to do well academically, RUN also hopes his kids will go uni too.

So what if you are a smarter JC grad? Are you much better off than your poly/ITE counterparts? You think you can catch up with the pace in life after starting a family?

Unless you tell me that you don't marry or buy a house, forever stays with daddy/mummy and your goal is just to save money for going tours annually.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway bro please dont say i view ITE and poly lives as worthless.....im a staunch anti PAP.....i stand for the underpriviledged and the underdogs.

im only stating my opinion that they are most likely economical failures thats all.no shame in being failures.sinkies must strive to embrace their nature of failure only then they will free themselves from the shackles of PAP.once they acknowledge they are failures,they have nothing to lose.

U are a failure too understand, not just a failure but a low life despicable failure.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never think much of being a uni grad. Some aunties used to think wow but my reply was always 大学生满街都是。It's not what you do in studies that decide the success of your life and wealth, unless you are a pap scholar.

Paiseh good brother, you are uni-grad. Don't take it take I am saying uni-grad or JC grad no good. Good to do well academically, RUN also hopes his kids will go uni too.