• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Is A Spent Force - Nothing New At NDR

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is a lazy bum regurgitating about our CPF retirement money without fulfilling the demands of the citizens.And all he can vomit out the whole night of NDR is about the detention without trial of our CPF Retirement Money.Then showing some powerpoint presentations that can be done by ITE students and then goodnight.Easy money.No other serous problems faced by the citizens ??? No help needed by the citizens ??? No passion in his speech ??? How can he lead the country ??? Very expensive choh-bo-lan PM ???

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is a lazy bum regurgitating about our CPF retirement money without fulfilling the demands of the citizens.And all he can vomit out the whole night of NDR is about the detention without trial of our CPF Retirement Money.Then showing some powerpoint presentations that can be done by ITE students and then goodnight.Easy money.No other serous problems faced by the citizens ??? No help needed by the citizens ??? No passion in his speech ??? How can he lead the country ??? Very expensive choh-bo-lan PM ???

Either LHL is lazy or he is clueless. In this case, I think he is clueless on what are the issues affecting Singaporeans. And my fear is that despite his cluelessness, lhl thinks he is still capable and effective.

Just listen to his rhetoric on the proposed Philippine Independence Celebration at Ngee Ann City, his suing of ordinary citizen, etc and you know that he is lost and out

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, it's pretty bad when a squished middle class is considered a poor man's problem.

Singapore is not beyond redemption yet. But Singapore has deteriorated under LHL. And if we don't stop him, LHL will continue to misgovern and mismanage SG. This is the beginning of the end of Singapore. We can still save Singapore by kicking LHL's butt

With mass import of 3rd world thrash, spitting, shouting, poo-ing, littering, not queue-ing, inadequate facilities, a pap not in touch with ground sentiments, etc, Singapore has started to go downhill

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is not beyond redemption yet. But Singapore has deteriorated under LHL. And if we don't stop him, LHL will continue to misgovern and mismanage SG. This is the beginning of the end of Singapore. We can still save Singapore by kicking LHL's butt

With mass import of 3rd world thrash, spitting, shouting, poo-ing, littering, not queue-ing, inadequate facilities, a pap not in touch with ground sentiments, etc, Singapore has started to go downhill

New citizenships to foreigners will be rampantly given away .... leading to the election. This is a given.:mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either LHL is lazy or he is clueless. In this case, I think he is clueless on what are the issues affecting Singaporeans. And my fear is that despite his cluelessness, lhl thinks he is still capable and effective.

Just listen to his rhetoric on the proposed Philippine Independence Celebration at Ngee Ann City, his suing of ordinary citizen, etc and you know that he is lost and out

The real reason is that the FAP Traitor PM is more interested in securing the power and future of the Familee more than anything else. Towards this end, she is working hard to replace SGs with FTrash. What she did not expect perhaps is that more SGs are waking up to her evil plot faster than the no. of FTrash taking up New Shityzenship. Hence the flurry to sue as many Oppos into silence, failing which she would dish out a few peanuts here and there to pacify the Dafties while continuing to drive SGs into extinction.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The real reason is that the FAP Traitor PM is more interested in securing the power and future of the Familee more than anything else. Towards this end, she is working hard to replace SGs with FTrash. What she did not expect perhaps is that more SGs are waking up to her evil plot faster than the no. of FTrash taking up New Shityzenship. Hence the flurry to sue as many Oppos into silence, failing which she would dish out a few peanuts here and there to pacify the Dafties while continuing to drive SGs into extinction.

what you said is true. but I am comforted that some new citizens are also now turning against the pap

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL's problem, if you want to call it that, is that because of who his father is, nobody would dare tell him he is wrong. Pretty much the pattern his whole life through. He has never worked outside the family business. I don"t think he doesn't know this. That's why he has his son working in Google before coming back. However, the lack of pushback does not help him make better decisions. He should thank his stars he lost Aljunied and Punggol. If not for the WP he would be even worse.