• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Is A Spent Force - Nothing New At NDR

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Spore has degenerated so much under LHL leadership. To think our streets used to be so clean with no litter. I wish we can reset to the 90s to a clean and orderly Spore.

Oh now I know why no referendum. Becos no true democracy!

When that tiong bu pooped at Holland MRT Station days ago, she sent a very strong message to the world: Sinkie land is a cess pit, not a first world country as claimed by the MIW.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When that tiong bu pooped at Holland MRT Station days ago, she sent a very strong message to the world: Sinkie land is a cess pit, not a first world country as claimed by the MIW.

all because of what the pap did over the last five years.

I believe we have not seen the worst yet

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl is the most unpopular Singapore PM. many pap MPs know it. GCT even admits it publicly. it will be interesting to see LHL's fate when LKY passes on

When LKY kicks the bucket, someone from MIW will engineer a split to form an alternative group to challenge LHL for power. This split is long expected. Nothing lasts forever. If LHL clings on to power, the split will come after LKY is gone.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When LKY kicks the bucket, someone from MIW will engineer a split to form an alternative group to challenge LHL for power. This split is long expected. Nothing lasts forever. If LHL clings on to power, the split will come after LKY is gone.

yes, possible scenario.

another scenario is that Singaporeans finally wake up and send the pap into the Opposition at the next GE

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has overstayed at the expense of Singapore and Singaporeans. LHL is the epitome of LKY's failed policies. He lacks charisma, he is ineffective, unwise, petty, vindictive. And the sad part if, pap has been inbreeding the last forty years that we don't have a good leader ready to take over from a failed PM

You worry too much. Old fart will rise from his grave first thing 5.07am

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who reduced my points?!!!!!!

Doggie stuffychute, tell me how I can reduce your points?

You have been giving me infractions for countless years... I dunno how to get back at you!

Any bros can help? We must shut this doggie up! Another LKY willing dog.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding this new cpf rule which allows you to make a lump sum withdrawal (estimated to be 20%) at age 65.

Currently at 55, you are required to set aside your minimum sum (now at 155k) in your Retirement Account. For those that don't meet the MS you are allowed to take out $5,000. So lets say for old folks that don't meet the MS at 55, they will have nothing left in their OA at 55 after transferring it to RA. So from 55 to 65, they start saving in their OA again which will not be much. Suppose $300 monthly X 12 X 10 which is $36,000 excluding interest.

If they allow you to take out 20% of this $36k, how much is that only? Why this LHL talk as if this is big deal.

Am I correct in my interpretation?

By the time you are correct with your answer, they change it again....!!!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I agree...

I read about the spat between Philip Yeo and Chng Hee Kok. where the gutsy short man asked the MP to resign over some difference of opinion.

You read about the young DPM LHL who went across the table to slap a senior statesman over some heated arguments.

There is always bound to have differences over one's view and perception.
And it is a different thing if one forces down an issue using one's power and influence.
This is the PAP's hallmark and PAP's Achilles Heel. The classic example is " Growth At All Cost" policy.

In any party, there is always another party.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

from the grape vine, Ho Ching will be taking over from LKY in Tanjong Pagar in the next election.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I agree...

I read about the spat between Philip Yeo and Chng Hee Kok. where the gutsy short man asked the MP to resign over some difference of opinion.

You read about the young DPM LHL who went across the table to slap a senior statesman over some heated arguments.

There is always bound to have differences over one's view and perception.
And it is a different thing if one forces down an issue using one's power and influence.
This is the PAP's hallmark and PAP's Achilles Heel. The classic example is " Growth At All Cost" policy.

In any party, there is always another party.

arrogance personified?

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought she peed.
Not pooped

You telling me she was laying turds after turds as well as peeing stream after stream?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disappointment.

Nothing new from LHL's National Day Rally.

LHL shows he is a spent force with no new ideas on how to tackle Singapore's problems and how to bring Singapore forward.

What do you mean nothing new? Noticed his shirt? It is BLUE not Pink anymore.