• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Is A Spent Force - Nothing New At NDR

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a disappointment.

Nothing new from LHL's National Day Rally.

LHL shows he is a spent force with no new ideas on how to tackle Singapore's problems and how to bring Singapore forward.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a disappointment.

LHL shows he is a spent force with no new ideas on how to tackle Singapore's problems and how to bring Singapore forward.

You do not like his singing? now he started singing for his supper or his telling stories like those Redifussion story tellers...but the 60% are, " nei day saw"...!! not to forget the "gong" & tai chi act....:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do not like his singing? now he started singing for his supper or his telling stories like those Redifussion story tellers...but the 60% are, " nei day saw"...!! not to forget the "gong" & tai chi act....:biggrin:

That's desperation. LHL recognises that when he cant dazzle Singaporeans with his brilliance, he tries to baffle us with his singing.

that sums up LHL's 10years as Premier

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disappointment.

I concur...

A National Day Rally speech asking citizen to rent out one room for $700 to augment their income .???

Where on earth do Presidents or Head of State make this type of address on National Day..???

I just shake my head in disbelief..

A rally speech should be directed towards moving the country forward with new strategies..

REALLY, UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP WE ARE MOVING BACKWARD.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I concur...

A National Day Rally speech asking citizen to rent out one room for $700 to augment their income .???

Where on earth do Presidents or Head of State make this type of address on National Day..???

A rally speech should be directed towards moving the country forward with new strategies..

Exactly! If you and I can see what a NDR is and should be, why cant LHL?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time for LHL to go...

He has overstayed at the expense of Singapore and Singaporeans. LHL is the epitome of LKY's failed policies. He lacks charisma, he is ineffective, unwise, petty, vindictive. And the sad part if, pap has been inbreeding the last forty years that we don't have a good leader ready to take over from a failed PM

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I concur...

Crumbling of Singapore because of pap's failed policies including the selection of political leaders over the last 30years

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time for LHL to go...

Singapore looks good from the outside. Singapore looks good to foreigners. Singapore looks good to tourists.

But the truth is, Singapore is rotting and crumbling because it is just a façade without solid foundation

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability of the govt to curb cost inflation is the root cause of today's problems

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought it was a great presentation. The fact that there were no groundbreaking announcements shows that Singapore Inc is in tip-top shape and the current strategy in on track to achieving increasing prosperity.

I would like to congratulate LHL for an excellent speech and for transforming the country for the better during his tenure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly! If you and I can see what a NDR is and should be, why cant LHL?

In the beginning, the annual NDR speech was for boosting morale after National Day, because Singapore had just got kicked out of Malaysia.

Slowly but surely, they used it as a platform to reveal (usually unpleasant) policies. It also makes for a charming evening for their grassroots people at an auditorium. :wink:

And then the motherhood statements, silly anecdotes and lame jokes crept in. From 'pak si buay zhao' to 'mee siam mai hum'. And in 2014, Pinky sang a song. All part and parcel to give the impression that he is approachable, down-to-earth and very friendly, and thus worthy of your continued support.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability of the govt to curb cost inflation is the root cause of today's problems

Agree..also there many other root causes and bigger problems that LHL cant tackle and dared not mention.

A PM who chooses to ignore, side step problems and prefers to harp on small and petty issues is a spent force

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Slowly but surely, they used it as a platform to reveal (usually unpleasant) policies. It also makes for a charming evening for their grassroots people at an auditorium. :wink:

Unpleasant policies are like bad tasting medicine. They may not be palatable but they do wonders for the bottom line.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it was a great presentation. The fact that there were no groundbreaking announcements shows that Singapore Inc is in tip-top shape and the current strategy in on track to achieving increasing prosperity.

I would like to congratulate LHL for an excellent speech and for transforming the country for the better during his tenure.

To those who don't know the real problems in Singapore, LHL made Singapore sound problem free.

That's my fear that our PM doesn't know the problems in SG

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cost inflation is the root cause of inadequacy of CPF retirement monies...

PAP wants to enrich themselves with ever increasing rentals and million salaries...the result is pretty obvious..costs spiralling out of control...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree..also there many other root causes and bigger problems that LHL cant tackle and dared not mention.

A PM who chooses to ignore, side step problems and prefers to harp on small and petty issues is a spent force

his speech and his song showed that he has lost the plot

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To those who don't know the real problems in Singapore, LHL made Singapore sound problem free.

That's my fear that our PM doesn't know the problems in SG

I think he knows the situation but he doesn't perceive it as a problem.

In other words, he doesn't care.