• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help...!!! need advice...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, i got a korean girlfriend in UK. so after going to her flat to study for exams and her body, and miraculously, after a a spate of incidents, she accused me of raping her. she ended up marrying my uni. friend.

i am not afraid of facing her in court but she has a child and my friend is her husband.

what can i do? the lasup matas have been harrassing me because of this...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously, after studying her, i decided to study another japanese girl whom i known on an europe trip, she saw us together and now she accused me of raping her.

can i sue her?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, i got a korean girlfriend in UK. so after going to her flat to study for exams and her body, and miraculously, after a a spate of incidents, she accused me of raping her. she ended up marrying my uni. friend.

i am not afraid of facing her in court but she has a child and my friend is her husband.

what can i do? the lasup matas have been harrassing me because of this...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You know her in UK and going to her flat(HDB)?? This happen how long already??? The police still look for you???

You really nothing to do and make up story that do not make sense...

Last edited:

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful there are many women who like to do this sort of thing especially when they think they can squeeze something out of you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in UK, there are also student flat, my friend her current husband is a police NS, he probably use his influence after cheating on his gf then...it's complicated, i also dun know where to start the story.

You know her in UK and going to her flat(HDB)?? This happen how long already??? The police still look for you???

You reall nothing to do...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in UK, there are also student flat, my friend her current husband is a police NS, he probably use his influence after cheating on his gf then...it's complicated, i also dun know where to start the story.

You committed rape in UK... Nothing to do with the police in Singapore... Unless that girl make a police report in UK and the UK get SPF for help...

This type of small issue you do not know how to handle and you want to comment about a country???:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did not rape anybody but was accused...:o

You committed rape in UK... Nothing to do with the police in Singapore... Unless that girl make a police report in UK and the UK get SPF for help...

This type of small issue you do not know how to handle and you want to comment about a country???:biggrin: