• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Properous Singapore=>10m pop, retirement >65, crowds, jams..etc

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have I captured LHL's vision for next 20 years correctly?? The Jurong garden thing is a red herring! Another Garden by the Bay for the burgeoning masses. Make no bones about it, our kampong way of life will be gone forever, replaced by a frenzied fast paced work till u drop lifestyle. If u want peace of mind, smell the roses, really enjoy peace and serenity, better migrate from this madhouse!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. sg will be the earth's first utopia.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 130

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have I captured LHL's vision for next 20 years correctly?? The Jurong garden thing is a red herring! Another Garden by the Bay for the burgeoning masses. Make no bones about it, our kampong way of life will be gone forever, replaced by a frenzied fast paced work till u drop lifestyle. If u want peace of mind, smell the roses, really enjoy peace and serenity, better migrate from this madhouse!

If you want a kampong way of life, there are many places in the world to choose from. Bugger off.

I want a prosperous, wealthy and exciting Singapore that is modern, technologically advanced and opportunities to make money are plentiful. I know who to vote for to ensure that this happens.

JabbatheHutt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want a kampong way of life, there are many places in the world to choose from. Bugger off.

I want a prosperous, wealthy and exciting Singapore that is modern, technologically advanced and opportunities to make money are plentiful. I know who to vote for to ensure that this happens.

Hohohoho.. why would u want that for a country that u are no longer living in u quitter? Come to Tatooine.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he such a mediocre leader? Is Buddhism responsible for his medicrority?

Last time that 8 dollars heart ops man was also a Buddhist follower??