• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for peasant

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

All I can say is, the ah ma is damn selfish. Why ah loong never tell that ah ma, "i won't give the ah pei his cof.. i also won't give you back your cpf, how you feel?" Bloody bullshit!

And he dare to say next year increase Min Sum!! Where in the world is there such a thing as "compulsory savings for retirement".. but only will give you that money.. if YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?!!! BLOODY CRAP!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

All I can say is, the ah ma is damn selfish. Why ah loong never tell that ah ma, "i won't give the ah pei his cof.. i also won't give you back your cpf, how you feel?" Bloody bullshit!

And he dare to say next year increase Min Sum!! Where in the world is there such a thing as "compulsory savings for retirement".. but only will give you that money.. if YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?!!! BLOODY CRAP!!

He's testing Sinkies patience.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You may belong to smaller minority can manage their money well.
All this happen because 10 year ago majority stupid uncle withdraw and spend it all in few year. Then begging gov for money and help after they spend it all( cheebye this group thick face asking for help) any help is coming from tax payer money.
This idiot group causing policy change.

Idiot. Why keep saying on minority is able to keep their money? Any research done on this? Even if we don't have a single cent, will the govt help? Have you seen them helping the current destitute? And please don't say comcare fund

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one I fully agree.
50% will clean up CPF in 2 year.

Ok what......it's their money......

In any case, it's the job of the govt to help those who are in need, if not, why vote?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idiot. Why keep saying on minority is able to keep their money? Any research done on this? Even if we don't have a single cent, will the govt help? Have you seen them helping the current destitute? And please don't say comcare fund

Exactly. This mother Theresa bs of the govt has to help people who finished their money is totally rubbish. Knowing the vainglorious twats if they had done that they'd trumpet it on the front page of shittimes for weeks. This is gadaffi claiming to be Gandhi

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

firstly in order to contribute $310 a month to cpf u need a minimum salary of $1500,theres many people out there who dont even earn that much....20% of cpf members earn less than $1500/mth....thats like 400,000 singaporeans......assuming a workforce of 2 million singaporeans.

secondly even if PM lee were to implement a minimum wage of $1500/mth......putting $155,000 into a system as inefficient as CPF is a gross mismanagement of resources.....the investment time span of 30 years plus the fact my money is locked up for the duration,the opportunity cost is ridiculous......i can easily find insurance annuities out there that gives better returns over a similar time span and those things are chock full of agent fees and fund expenses and they still perform better than CPF!!!

Absolute bullshit. Another stupid bullshit from opposition supporting retards who will suddenly become the next George Soros or Warren Buffett if the minimum sum is scrap. If U are really that good at investing, you would be able to more than earn that amount without the need for that 155K. Most savvy investor like myself view that minimum sum as a safe long term investment. Besides, you are allowed to invest using CPF nothing stopping you from doing it

As for the poor, you think they would be able to save enough for retirement if this was not forced on them. Please get a reality check. The only reason why they can even think or have the notion of retirement is because the government force it on them. If they do not make minimum sum, big freaking deal, it just means they get less monthly drawout. Also they can pledge property

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Absolute bullshit. Another stupid bullshit from opposition supporting retards who will suddenly become the next George Soros or Warren Buffett if the minimum sum is scrap. If U are really that good at investing, you would be able to more than earn that amount without the need for that 155K. Most savvy investor like myself view that minimum sum as a safe long term investment. Besides, you are allowed to invest using CPF nothing stopping you from doing it

As for the poor, you think they would be able to save enough for retirement if this was not forced on them. Please get a reality check. The only reason why they can even think or have the notion of retirement is because the government force it on them. If they do not make minimum sum, big freaking deal, it just means they get less monthly drawout. Also they can pledge property

Savvy investor like yourself?

You could not even make up the short fall of $800 ( even by selling your ass hole in Geyland) to the required amount of $2000 min for Sinkie to survive.

Pray tell, up till now what sort of investment(s) that you so claimed, can make you so savvy?

ROI 17% per year? hahahahahahahahaha

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most will die before they use up their minimal sum, the real reason why
PAP change the CPF ruling.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one I fully agree.
50% will clean up CPF in 2 year.

sinkies so jialat meh.. actually THEY dont want us sinkies to migrate lah.. else money all flow out lor..

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

old bastards deserved it for voting them in. But their educated children woke up. Obviously some think they are so rich that they can afford medical bills 20 years down the road on no income