• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for peasant

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

Pinky: WTF are sinkies supposed to do between 55 - 65?????????????

shake legs and eat air ah?????

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

And they got their cpf money in full at 55. No need to complain.

They wouldn't complain the day they got their money but when it was all spent 6 months later, they'd be on their knees begging for help.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They wouldn't complain the day they got their money but when it was all spent 6 months later, they'd be on their knees begging for help.

This one I fully agree.
50% will clean up CPF in 2 year.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only dumbfuck opposition supporting retards will think $155K is a lot of money. $155K over 30 years adjusted with interest works out to over $200. If you cannot even save $200 a month please do not talk about retirement

For those opposition supporting retard calling for lump sum return of the $155K, assuming govt plan of $1.2K draw out a month, $155K will last U only around 13-14yrs. Ur retirement is that short? While if you leave it in CPF U get it for life!!!!!

We haven't even address the amount $1.2K enough for your monthly expenses? It's sure not enough for me

In conclusion, $155K is not a lot. Hell it's not enough. Only opposition supporting retard will continue to complain about it and realize too late they do not have enough to retire

Yes Ah Lew, 155k is Hell not adequate, may I suggest we propose to our Upper Level to change it to 1.55 million?

Did you self contributed significantly every now and then? If not, then that is your problem, not ours!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only $200?i did some calculations online and the only figure i can get even close to 155k is at least $310 over 30 years at 2.5% interest......that is 55% more than ur stated figure of $200.only dumbfuck PAP IB retards will pull figures out of their asses before even doing the minimal research and using their coconut heads to think whether its remotely feasible.for ur info,for a $310 monthly contribution,a person would have to earn a minimum of $1500,be able to pay off his HDB without touching cpf and never fall sick or unemployed for 30 years.......is Lee Hsien Loong ready to guarantee the minimum wage in Singapore to be $1500 a month and promise free or affordable housing for all????

fucking PAP IB retard.......if $155,000 is nothing to u why dont u show us ur bank account and CDS shares receipt amounting to $155000 or more or credit card bills of minimum $100,000 a year?then u can say $155,000 CPF is not necessary.

Only dumbfuck opposition supporting retards will think $155K is a lot of money. $155K over 30 years adjusted with interest works out to over $200. If you cannot even save $200 a month please do not talk about retirement

For those opposition supporting retard calling for lump sum return of the $155K, assuming govt plan of $1.2K draw out a month, $155K will last U only around 13-14yrs. Ur retirement is that short? While if you leave it in CPF U get it for life!!!!!

We haven't even address the amount $1.2K enough for your monthly expenses? It's sure not enough for me

In conclusion, $155K is not a lot. Hell it's not enough. Only opposition supporting retard will continue to complain about it and realize too late they do not have enough to retire

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

only $200?i did some calculations online and the only figure i can get even close to 155k is at least $310 over 30 years at 2.5% interest......that is 55% more than ur stated figure of $200.only dumbfuck PAP IB retards will pull figures out of their asses before even doing the minimal research and using their coconut heads to think whether its remotely feasible.for ur info,for a $310 monthly contribution,a person would have to earn a minimum of $1500,be able to pay off his HDB without touching cpf and never fall sick or unemployed for 30 years.......is Lee Hsien Loong ready to guarantee the minimum wage in Singapore to be $1500 a month and promise free or affordable housing for all????

fucking PAP IB retard.......if $155,000 is nothing to u why dont u show us ur bank account and CDS shares receipt amounting to $155000 or more or credit card bills of minimum $100,000 a year?then u can say $155,000 CPF is not necessary.

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. Even if I am wrong and the figure is $310 it's still $310 a month. U cannot even save $310 a month U want to retire? The amount is insignificant it's a token to illustrate how little really is spread over a longer period. BTW U forgot the 4% increase in special account

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. Even if I am wrong and the figure is $310 it's still $310 a month. U cannot even save $310 a month U want to retire? The amount is insignificant it's a token to illustrate how little really is spread over a longer period. BTW U forgot the 4% increase in special account

To give Sinkie $310 is grossly not sufficient.

Why pull over a long period to make these Sinkie suffer?

It would be the same as if these Sinkie receive NOTHING!

So the Million dollars pappies need that much but wayang to show there is a token of $310 fucks to satisfy the peasants?

Want tokens?

Go to the beach to pick up sea shells better lah! LoL

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

To give Sinkie $310 is grossly not sufficient.

Why pull over a long period to make these Sinkie suffer?

It would be the same as if these Sinkie receive NOTHING!

So the Million dollars pappies need that much but wayang to show there is a token of $310 fucks to satisfy the peasants?

Want tokens?

Go to the beach to pick up sea shells better lah! LoL

Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. U didn't even bother understanding my post. $310 is to pay to CPF over the course of 30 years to get minimum sum.

In return CPF Life pays U back $1.2K for life

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to argue. Those want CPF money is desperate for money. Without that $155k at current rate they will die.
Just ask them why they need the money????
I already explain in detail previous page.
Those want money they can give 100 reason but not very good reason.
Want CPF acc. money can easily empty it by convert to other citizen. But they lan lan stuck in SG because other gov does want them because they are poor until desperate need that $155k. Cannot even buy property in JB with that money.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

firstly in order to contribute $310 a month to cpf u need a minimum salary of $1500,theres many people out there who dont even earn that much....20% of cpf members earn less than $1500/mth....thats like 400,000 singaporeans......assuming a workforce of 2 million singaporeans.

secondly even if PM lee were to implement a minimum wage of $1500/mth......putting $155,000 into a system as inefficient as CPF is a gross mismanagement of resources.....the investment time span of 30 years plus the fact my money is locked up for the duration,the opportunity cost is ridiculous......i can easily find insurance annuities out there that gives better returns over a similar time span and those things are chock full of agent fees and fund expenses and they still perform better than CPF!!!

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stop all this smokescreens this instance !:mad:

Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWW ... as per past practice !:mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a lot more people asked you to return their cpf money, so why didn't you return their money to them??????!!!!!!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. U didn't even bother understanding my post. $310 is to pay to CPF over the course of 30 years to get minimum sum.

In return CPF Life pays U back $1.2K for life

Dumb fuck moron.

$2000 not enough now.

$1200 enough?

So the shortfall of $800, you go Geyland sell backside to make up? LoL

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stop all this smokescreens this instance !:mad:

Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWW ... as per past practice !:mad:

YOUR MONEY YOU NO SAY, so is it YOUR MONEY?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to argue. Those want CPF money is desperate for money. Without that $155k at current rate they will die.
Just ask them why they need the money????

It's a matter of principle, not the money itself. PAP broke their promise. It's unethical. You happy if your boss tells you at the end of the month he'll pay you half and keep the other half 'for your own good' until he sack you?

I want every cent of my money back at 55, even if i dont need a single cent of it for my expenses.

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely Agree. Even those who can easily achieve the minimum sum and don't need the money from CPF, are fed up, because they keep changing the terms and conditions of the original agreement, including the minimum sum and the withdrawal age.

It's like a loan where one party dictates all the terms and unilaterally changes whatever they want.

It's a matter of principle, not the money itself. PAP broke their promise. It's unethical. You happy if your boss tells you at the end of the month he'll pay you half and keep the other half 'for your own good' until he sack you?

I want every cent of my money back at 55, even if i dont need a single cent of it for my expenses.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You may belong to smaller minority can manage their money well.
All this happen because 10 year ago majority stupid uncle withdraw and spend it all in few year. Then begging gov for money and help after they spend it all( cheebye this group thick face asking for help) any help is coming from tax payer money.
This idiot group causing policy change.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

All this happen because 10 year ago majority stupid uncle withdraw and spend it all in few year. Then begging gov for money and help after they spend it all( cheebye this group thick face asking for help) any help is coming from tax payer money.

Yes, i think you also believe raise gst is to help the poor.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure, it's easy to pin a lame blame for withholding the money when someone noticed the vault is so filled with cash, that dipping their hands into it to go round the world on many investments gamble was too irressitable.

And why not? Someone who is incharge on safe guarding those cash would even issue sham bonds in return for emptying the vault.

It's only when pay back time comes when someone HAD to think of an excuse of NOT wanting to pay back what was owed to these aged 55, when there is a difficulty in honoring ALL the IOUs! LoL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

When that happen then say. All this is mere hypothesis n anedecotal folklore. Baseless