• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for peasant

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this wonderful stand up from LHL on the news today
"I asked an old woman, what if we returned all your money, will you not spend it all? The woman said, then you return mine only. My husband will overspend"
Laughter from assorted lackeys.

This and other jewels from his great speech, reflecting on the stupidity of sinkies. Of course, there's the classic, "the minimum sum is not a lot of money". Epic. I couldnt watch it all, still wanted to eat dinner. Any other stuff? CONtributions please

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

Why is LHL treating us like children?

He doesn't even provide for us.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL says: Old people ask me not to return their CPF.Laughter and applause for pea

Hey, it worked for lee senile. He forgot the voters were mostly uneducated then

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Owe $ pay $. Loansharks know the golden rule. Pinky is pretending to be oblivious.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

then we'll do what tony soprano does then

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's true. all the sinkie ah ma and ah por i tried to befriend told me they would rather keep their savings in cpf as they didn't wish to spend the money or didn't know how to. after the market survey i decided to abandon opening a gigolo for grandma agency in sg targeting these miserly folks. :o

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only morons think that locking up their money in the CPF is the only way to prevent pissing it all away.

By this absurd reasoning, a robber who robs you at gunpoint is also helping to prevent you from wasting your money on gambling and other vices. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong, just admit that you want to keep the funds for your butch bitch to buy high, sell low.

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut the chase, don't wanna give back just admit it. And why he never said tons of other people wanna THEIR CPF back.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you return the billions you have take from the people, we will laugh.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I asked an old woman, what if we returned all your money, will you not spend it all? The woman said, then you return mine only. My husband will overspend"
Laughter from assorted lackeys.

This and other jewels from his great speech, reflecting on the stupidity of sinkies. Of course, there's the classic, "the minimum sum is not a lot of money". Epic. I couldnt watch it all, still wanted to eat dinner. Any other stuff? CONtributions please

Just give the people a choice to choose, whether to keep it there or withdraw. As simple as that.
Why need to come out all these crazy rules?.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The old woman is wise. She is also spot on. Most Sinkies will blow all their CPF money on idle pursuits. Thank goodness LHL has kept a cool head in this contentious issue. The minimum sum may not be a popular policy but it certainly is sound.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Hey, it worked for lee senile. He forgot the voters were mostly uneducated then

The voters of today may be better educated but they're still just as stupid hence the need for the minimum sum.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

If thecheong sum lady ask him to die why dont he die?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The voters of today may be better educated but they're still just as stupid hence the need for the minimum sum.

Boss by saying that, you r insulting yourself n b mindful there is no cure for stupidity

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The NDR looks like a fool talking to an audience of stupid robots.One start to clap and all will follow to clap and the fool thought he is very clever and doing a fantastic job.
The fool will only wake up when he lost power in the GE 2016.
Then the crying and sobbing will start all over again.
I say Stand up like a man ,Don't lose like a Chow Ah Kua !
KNNCCB !!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why want to take out the CPF money???
Give me 3 reason!
Money in CPF better than return it to Sinkie.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

All his life is tax payers funded.

1. 6 years in primary school;

2. 4 years in secondary;

3. 2 years in A level;

4. Oversea Harvard under scholarship;

5. SAF auto tah stamp promotion in 6 years to BG, paper general;

6. Aprrenticeship in his after Singapore, tax payers funded, train to be PM.

End result?

Incompetent PM to lead Singapore. Now can come up with such silly and stupid speech, VTO him in 2016.

If AMK GRC voters don't know how to get rid of incompetent, they have a lot to answer to Singaporeans, the balls are at their feet to VTO an incompetent PM.

Why is LHL treating us like children?

He doesn't even provide for us.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL and the PAP live in a make-believe world. If the voters decide to make sinkapore bankrupt, it is their choice. That's how democracy is supposed to work. If the government can't live with that, then it should quit. Period.