• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pinky finally asked a very good and practical question: HOW MUCH DO U WANT A MONTH?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the answer:

$2000 should be sufficient.

now after getting the answer, is he gonna bring our livelihood to minimum $2k a mth to live comfortably?

if that doesn't happy, what the fuck he asked this type of question? for fun is it??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pinky finally asked a very good and practical question: HOW MUCH DO U WANT A MONT

i hope ur talking about CPF payout and not our salary.

i mean earning 2k a month working is not alot and if thats ur aspiration.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: pinky finally asked a very good and practical question: HOW MUCH DO U WANT A MONT

if that doesn't happy, what the fuck he asked this type of question? for fun is it??

You trust a man who sees "see hum" in his mee siam?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you trust a person who wears a skirt at home???????

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he says $2k a month is enough then why does he demand millions a year from taxpayers?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two thousands where got enough?

If enough why he only be contented with millions dollars pay check?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Typical Wayang party comments. Go and find a decent job.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

the question should be, how much do you want an mp's pay to be cut every month?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the answer:

now after getting the answer, is he gonna bring our livelihood to minimum $2k a mth to live comfortably?

Depends on your lifestyle. If you are content with eating nothing but hawker fare, no fancy restaurants, no vices like smoking, drinking or chicken calling, live in small HDB flat, don't go on expensive holidays, don't go shopping for luxury goods, then $2K/month is enough. That's assuming you own your own flat, fully paid up, and don't drive. From what other forummers have said, it appears you do.

But if you want to relax and enjoy once in a while, go sing songs and hang a couple of flowers, see Europe, bet on EPL, etc, you need at least $5K/month.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he has asked a serious question, we must give him a serious answer lah.

so is $2k enough?

basically if he thinks paying an increase in social welfare per mth of $50, it means that now miss vivian can say out loud: NOW U JOKERS CAN GO EAT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK IN RESTAURANTS! :biggrin: no need everyday hawker centres.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want all I have within one month when I am 55 so I can do what I want not what you like

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is not the government's job to ensure that you receive the minimum required to live comfortably. It's up to the individual to use that figure to plan for their retirement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$2k is definitely not enough in Singapore in 2014. And I'm not even saying you should have a luxurious lifestyle.

I'm sure you all have witnessed for yourself the diminished purchasing power of every dollar when you buy food and groceries.

Lee Hsien Loong thinks inflation is not a problem. He is delusional.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not the government's job to ensure that you receive the minimum required to live comfortably. It's up to the individual to use that figure to plan for their retirement.

We are not talking about any government on this earth...we are talking about PAP government...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$2000 a month mean $250K in MS as shown by pinkie in ndr.

think about it, the target MS will be $250K plus another $50k in medisave.:eek:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should ask all his doggies "How Much You Want". He should at this time rectify the damage done by his father to gain the populace's heart. I think he may has asked his doggies in quiet, when you guy pocket full liaw, let me know I will revise down ward your pay and put back in other perks to wayang and smoke the peasants.

the answer:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are such a dumdfart can not achieve what our reasonable wants, why should I pay you millions to run our biz. you better far off.