• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You Roy

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we can take out at least 20% of our own money. Not at 55 but at 65. Beggars cannot be choosers.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we can take out at least 20% of our own money. Not at 55 but at 65. Beggars cannot be choosers.

What do you mean by beggars cannot be choosers :mad::oIo:

CPF is our hard earned money to begin with and forced saving by the government.
The government has broken their promise to return these money at age 55.

Started off as a simple retirement scheme, it has now morph into a complex Ponzi scheme.

Vote PAP out to to get out of this CPF quagmire.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not good enough to.. It has to be at age 55 to take out the full amount.

Fuck the 20%..protest will continue.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has been given a free ride all these years. There is now something that will UNITE all Sporeans & that is the denial of our CPF.
If they have shifted the goal post before, how can anyone trust the PAP not to do it again:confused:

I am reminded of the saying ""Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has been given a free ride all these years. There is now something that will UNITE all Sporeans & that is the denial of our CPF.
If they have shifted the goal post before, how can anyone trust the PAP not to do it again:confused:

I am reminded of the saying ""Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me"

Once a victim, twice a volunteer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im sorry ur saying it wrong...

[video=youtube;eKgPY1adc0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not good enough to.. It has to be at age 55 to take out the full amount.

Fuck the 20%..protest will continue.

Again is none of your fucking business, Mr Malaysian.

Go tell your 46.75% majority Government to spend more tax payers on the non-Bumis. Ask them to return your EPF and tell them not to use tax payers money to bail out MAS!

Go protest in KL lah, you ball-less or what?

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 196