• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat Ah ... MInimum sum increased next year 2014 to $ 161,000

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanna huat you in the ass. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;P9WVE2Ptbbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk[/video]

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the hole getting widerer and deeperer, must fill up fastererest quickerest before becoming opposition.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guarantee die also wont see your CPF especially if you are Single....singles can altogether huat ah :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the gong cheebyes can still take it lying down is beyond me.
As it is now already reported 4 out of 5 currently cannot afford minimum sum....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another shifting of the goalpost?I thought their plan was to gradually raise CPF from 80,000 to 155000 from 2003 to 2014 inclusive of 2.3% inflation? I thought that was the master plan? Now what?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gong cheebye i posted previously told me other countries screwed up because got no cpf :biggrin:
I suspect she's a civil serpent 'fed cat'.

How the gong cheebyes can still take it lying down is beyond me.
As it is now already reported 4 out of 5 currently cannot afford minimum sum....