• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP Rally...PINKIE TURNS BLUE!!!

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness gracious shit!

According to internet monikers Scroobal and Golden Dragon, LTK is pap mole.

So does that mean LHL is wp mole? :eek::biggrin:

Keep it short and simple, that lor Lee lor soh screwball is a Double Headed Snakezzzz

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a ghastly spectre! The people who prepped him for his appearance pressed all the wrong buttons. Blue against green. Yechs!

jw5

Loyal
Something like spy lah..................

Sssssshhhh, don't remind Scroobal/GoldenDragon that they made that false allegation, because GE 2016 is approaching and these internet monikers need to pretend to be pro-opposition, "credible" and "noble". Sekali later cannot start threads bashing opposition candidates just before polling day. :wink:

Goodness gracious shit!

According to internet monikers Scroobal and Golden Dragon, LTK is pap mole.

So does that mean LHL is wp mole? :eek::biggrin:

Keep it short and simple, that lor Lee lor soh screwball is a Double Headed Snakezzzz

mole si simi lai a?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something like spy lah..................

Sssssshhhh, don't remind Scroobal/GoldenDragon that they made that false allegation, because GE 2016 is approaching and these internet monikers need to pretend to be pro-opposition, "credible" and "noble". Sekali later cannot start threads bashing opposition candidates just before polling day. :wink:

wah lao...so power lah...i must get LHL feng shui master ... from pink to blue...there must be a reason.. ummmmm,

jw5

Loyal
His is nothing to do with fengshui or wp lah, his wife thought that it would make him look more manly. :biggrin:

wah lao...so power lah...i must get LHL feng shui master ... from pink to blue...there must be a reason.. ummmmm,

uginphu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this year nothing really piss people off ...only that 161k. But I am happy with Poly and ITE thinggy. good for my kids..quite same as me, can not study type

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
XG0pohT.jpg

Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party! Workers' Party!
Fuck PAP!:oIo: