• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching was a chinese tea lady at Shangri-La Hotel?????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. That's my hunch. Could be early 60s too. Let's wait for him to comment.

If only it were that simple. This nigger doesn't just answer questions. Asking him if he is in his 60's would make him start a thread talking about other useless things that totally deviate from the subject. That is if you're not screwball himself. Jw5 says you are him.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Yes. let's wait for "him" to comment.

2. ROTFL ......................... :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. That's my hunch. Could be early 60s too. Let's wait for him to comment.

Dr Brian Yeo Kah Loke is elder brother of Mark Andrew Yeo. Brian's 53 yrs old. Elder bro.

No offence but don't you think you kind of contridicted yourself?

If his elder brother is 53 according to you then he would be in his early 50s or late 40s and not early 60s so was this a mistake on your part?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Thanks for the info. :wink:

2. And so? LOL ..................... :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No offence but don't you think you kind of contridicted yourself?

If his elder brother is 53 according to you then he would be in his early 50s or late 40s and not early 60s so was this a mistake on your part?

Scroobal is not MA Yeo. Latter is 51 yrs old. My hunch is scroobal smelly smelly late 50s-early 60s. Who he is, not important. This forum is not life ir death!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Of course GoldenDragon aka Scroobal would say that the person revealed to be him

2. Is not him. Goodnite! :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. Of course GoldenDragon aka Scroobal would say that the person revealed to be him

2. Is not him. Goodnite! :wink:

Ok noted.

Just trying to be fair to both sides.

Not jumping to any conclusions.

You are currently more credible compared to him.

Not once has he ever attempted to deny that mark andrew fellow is him.

Not once has he posted to you telling you how stupid you are for accusing him of being that person.

He tries to totally ignore you but it's actually damaging himself. This proves that he is indeed guilty.

All this can be solved if scroobal actually posts directly to you or to the forum totally denying all your accusations and denies he is so and so which he has not done at all but acts like nothing has ever happened.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo, then he is just 51 yrs old. I am approaching 60. Imo, scroobal should be close to my age.

They did not give you the Red & White card? .... which will entitle you to 50%, if you visit Geylang & first BJ is free...:biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho-ching-2.jpg

ho-ching-1.jpg

Ho Ching mistaken for tea lady at Shangri-La

Posted on 24 April 2013

http://newnation.sg/2013/04/ho-ching-mistaken-for-tea-lady-at-shangri-la/

Hotel management apologises profusely

Red faces were present throughout the 2013 Shangri-La Dialogue yesterday as Ho Ching was ordered by an unwitting waiter to wipe up spilt wine. While the wife of Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong who is also the head of Temasek Holdings obliged with nary a smile, Shangri-La management were clearly mortified.

“That white napkin was not meant to be anywhere near red wine!” said head waiter Philippe de Garcon. “It’s frightfully embarrassing that Mdm Ho now thinks that we don’t know the first thing about hospitality.”

According to attendees at the annual security dialogue, Ho later pulled the offending waiter aside and gave him pointers on how to clear up spilt fluids using just a quarter of a napkin.

This would not be a first time Ho was not recognised as the most powerful mother in Singapore.

Attendees of various functions ranging from the Chingay parade to Chinese New Year celebrations noted that Ho used to be mistaken for a lion dance troupe member due to her distaste for any article of clothing remotely feminine or flattering to the female form.

“She certainly cuts a maternal figure,” said style guru Jeannie Mai. “Like many other powerful women in the political world, she doesn’t seem to mind exuding masculinity, though she does fall on the slightly dowdy side.”

Truly, I could never tell that she was the wife of the Prime Minister” said a foreign dignitary present at the Shangri-La dialogue, who chose not to be named.

“The first time I saw her, I honestly thought the world had its second gay prime minister!”
“But after all that’s said, she has a great heart.”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. Manipulative yet needy humbug's (formerly) supersecret identity is known. (although not many know who he is since he has never done anything for ordinary singaporeans)

2. His other "credible, noble, knowledgeable power clone" is now known to be a fucking charlatan, despite the moniker trying its best to be an extra-eagerbeaver-trying-to-be-popular ordinary man plus full of inside information and a (fake) opposition supporter.

ROTFL....................................... :biggrin:

I never try hard but still I have tons of fans here. Moreover, I scold and insult them too.. And still they love me instead of hate me.. This is what happen when you are unsinkified.