• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching was a chinese tea lady at Shangri-La Hotel?????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Categorized | Latest

Tags : ho ching, temasek holdings

source: http://newnation.sg/2013/04/ho-ching-mistaken-for-tea-lady-at-shangri-la/

Posted on 24 April 2013

Hotel management apologises profusely

Red faces were present throughout the 2013 Shangri-La Dialogue yesterday as Ho Ching was ordered by an unwitting waiter to wipe up spilt wine. While the wife of Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong who is also the head of Temasek Holdings obliged with nary a smile, Shangri-La management were clearly mortified.
At the 2013 Singapore-Indonesia Leaders retreat. Pic stolen from PM Lee's own facbeook page.

With the Indonesian Prime Minister and his wife. Pic stolen from PM Lee’s own facbeook page.

“That white napkin was not meant to be anywhere near red wine!” said head waiter Philippe de Garcon. “It’s frightfully embarrassing that Mdm Ho now thinks that we don’t know the first thing about hospitality.”

According to attendees at the annual security dialogue, Ho later pulled the offending waiter aside and gave him pointers on how to clear up spilt fluids using just a quarter of a napkin.

This would not be a first time Ho was not recognised as the most powerful mother in Singapore. Attendees of various functions ranging from the Chingay parade to Chinese New Year celebrations noted that Ho used to be mistaken for a lion dance troupe member due to her distaste for any article of clothing remotely feminine or flattering to the female form.
Chingay 2010

PM Lee and Ho Ching at Chingay Parade 2010

“She certainly cuts a maternal figure,” said style guru Jeannie Mai. “Like many other powerful women in the political world, she doesn’t seem to mind exuding masculinity, though she does fall on the slightly dowdy side.”
Masculinity is the road to power - Angela Merkel, Wu Yi and Ho Ching.

Masculinity is the road to power – Angela Merkel, Wu Yi and Ho Ching.

“Truly, I could never tell that she was the wife of the Prime Minister” said a foreign dignitary present at the Shangri-La dialogue, who chose not to be named.

“The first time I saw her, I honestly thought the world had its second gay prime minister!”

“But after all that’s said, she has a great heart.”

Power gesture from Mdm Ho at the Institute of Policy Studies Luncheon, Wednesday July 29, 2009

Power gesture from Mdm Ho at the Institute of Policy Studies Luncheon, Wednesday July 29, 2009

jw5

Loyal
Couple of points:

1. Ang mos are ze bestest! :biggrin:

2. When I disclosed Ramseth's clones a few years ago, Scroobal agreed with my findings and started a post with the words "Couple of points", to add some irrelevant points.

People like Scroobal always have to add "pointers" just to have the last word, because they think they are "exceptional". :wink:

According to attendees at the annual security dialogue, Ho later pulled the offending waiter aside and gave him pointers on how to clear up spilt fluids using just a quarter of a napkin.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Manipulative yet needy humbug's (formerly) supersecret identity is known. (although not many know who he is since he has never done anything for ordinary singaporeans)

2. His other "credible, noble, knowledgeable power clone" is now known to be a fucking charlatan, despite the moniker trying its best to be an extra-eagerbeaver-trying-to-be-popular ordinary man plus full of inside information and a (fake) opposition supporter.

ROTFL....................................... :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho used to be mistaken for a lion dance troupe member due to her distaste for any article of clothing remotely feminine or flattering to the female form.

lol what?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we want to look for losers just look at the Lee family. We did not say it but the world and Singaporean said it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously speaking how downright insulting it must be to be mistaken as what some lowly waitress or some she man all because of one's appearance. Now of course appearances don't count for everything but comeon. To be mistaken as a male when you are female.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. My kaki called to say that Mark Andrew Yeo is

2. Close to 60 years old. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on his familiarity with the 1970's, I think Scroobal should be near 60.

Seriously speaking you're his number 1 henchman and you think he's near 60 like his age is some tightly guarded secret.

Reminiscing about the past is ok but what's the use to talk about the 1970s where some forummers don't even know what it was like.

No wonder this nigger loves mudlays so much some m&d bitch was nice to him and he thinks all of them are nice but let's not digress.

Nobody cares what someone's age is although if he is starting to grow into his 7th decade well nobody takes old people seriously but if he's trying to act like he's better than everyone else all because he's in his 6th decade and looking at sitting in a wheel chair but acting like he's the boss well that isn't correct.