• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky to announce 10m pop target and min CPF sum $200k tonite!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retirement age to be scrapped. U all work till u drop! And we need more FTs than ever. More doctors, managers, executives to replace Sinkies who have left our shores and r not coming back. For the pioneer elderlies, more training on cleaning industry to improve service standards as more and more people litter, not returning their trays at food courts! Oh, also to alleviate the hardship and defray the costs of living and opportunity costs and attract and retain people in civil and public office, need to retore the cuts in salaries to superscale and MPs and Ministers pay and allowance. The increase is only 0.005% of our GDP but nobody should quibble but the effect will bring a ton of positive productivity to the gahment to serve u better. Blah .. Blah fast forward to the end. The world is a unpredictable and dangerous place and Singapore is only a tiny Red Dot but we have preservere and thrive. That's why u need me and my able team to lead u. Together we will succeed. Thank U and good nite!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Limbless Navy Guy could be trained as a suicide-stealth-torpedo for covert action.

I hope this naval officer (newly promoted) gets to have a good life for the rest of his life. He is being used by the PAP and he knows it. If he trusts the PAP, he will be in for a surprise after they are done with him. The discharge from the navy will leave him in eternal poverty.

If he is smart, he will extract from MINDEF a good 7-figure compensation now which he will wisely invest.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I really wonder how this Jason Chee feels about his condition,,,for me, I would prefer death as the better option...

Will Jason Chee be given his CPF money as an advanced compensation? & is his, 'third' limp, functioning???:rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, read the story of our former National shooter and SEA medallist. Can make you cry. Inspirational.

http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/futures-still-her-hands

she is now an amputee who relies on others for the simplest and most mundane of tasks, no longer free to tour neighbouring cities on her bike.

cant even hold a gun up to her temple and shoot herself now.....this is the beggining of the end......a long slippery slide down the path of painkillers and alcoholism.....watch the movie "GATTACA" at the end of the movie,the crippled man torched himself wearing his swimming medals.