• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some people dun care about others?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in Angmo countries you can see the graciousness of Angmos daily.

So you tend to be very sensitive when you noticed some ungracious acts.

So today went to supermarket and after finished shopping and put my grocery in my car,

Went back to return my shopping cart. Because the cart return area is narrow only one person could get into the lane. So blocking the way are two middle eastern couple trying to pack their groceries into plastic bags. I waited for a while hoping they could see me that I need to put my cart back.

Still they didn't notice me and keep blocking the way and continue to pack their stuffs.

How come of all the places they can pack their groceries they have to choose somewhere near the cart return area? And they don't feel that they are blocking someone they need to act and do something.

But angmos are different they seems to have a higher sense of awareness. Not only they don't block but they give way immediately. Is it because they have Christ in their hearts instead of Allah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a matter of civic consciousness not religion. When there is a lacking of it, tolerance become the key, not religion.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:
It is a matter of civic consciousness not religion. When there is a lacking of it, tolerance become the key, not religion.

It is also a matter of individual's own consciousness and respect of others.

Many times go to public places, say churches or temples where there are free meals during festive occassions or even public eating places, you put your personal belongings there on the table, sometimes even eating halfway through but just go away for a moment to take some more soup or water. Come back and see your belongings and food shoved aside and an idiot sitting there eating his or her own meal. When you say, excuse me, but I was occupying the space there just less than one minute ago, the idiot will just laugh, look at you or pretend not to hear and continue to eat away. Either you start a fight there and then with the idiot over this or just take your belongings/food and move elsewhere is your choice.

Less and less in Singapore we see such individual awareness and respect for others -
* Smoking while walking along the predestrian foot paths, ignoring the discomfort of non smokers;
* MRT/bus, someone vacate a seat just for an old man/woman to sit, old man/woman declined and some young or even middle aged idiot who looks well and healthy rush in to sit at the vacated seat;
* Two, three seats in a row in parks, crowded public places or even hawker centres being occupied by just one person, his food and belongings;, etc, etc

Singapore is becoming more and more remote and 'careless' in civil consciousness and care for others, not because of religion but because everyone seems not to care or only care for himself or herself.

Whose fault in creating such an environment where everything is in a rush, everything must queue up because there are just too many people rushing for the same thing, where you even have to fight your way up to get a seat on the public transport or be left by the road side? :confused: :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies say sinkies not as hungry as FTs mah....
So we show them lor...sinkies can also be hungry ghosts literally......

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously ts has not hang aound ends of vegas strip to see real life in usa. Pls open your eyes wider. There r dregs in the society that dont deserve help but are better off dead.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Still they didn't notice me and keep blocking the way and continue to pack their stuffs ...
sinkies wil tel ya ...

wat blocking ur way? ... u wanna wok past u dunno how 2 open ur blahdy mouth n say excuse me meh? ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But angmos are different they seems to have a higher sense of awareness. Not only they don't block but they give way immediately. Is it because they have Christ in their hearts instead of Allah?

Chump as if there are no Christian in Asia nor non Christians in Ang moh land!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is part of the Angmo culture.

It was inherited from their ancestors and deeply ingrained.

That is why we could see why certain society is so well developed and others not.

Others are bombing their own people everyday.

Could this be the reason?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the world is build by religious people,we would be back to the stone age of building arks and sending animals up 2 by 2 and talking to a fiery bush and asking it for guidance.

Christianity is part of the Angmo culture.

It was inherited from their ancestors and deeply ingrained.

That is why we could see why certain society is so well developed and others not.

Others are bombing their own people everyday.

Could this be the reason?

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in Angmo countries you can see the graciousness of Angmos daily.

So you tend to be very sensitive when you noticed some ungracious acts.

So today went to supermarket and after finished shopping and put my grocery in my car,

Went back to return my shopping cart. Because the cart return area is narrow only one person could get into the lane. So blocking the way are two middle eastern couple trying to pack their groceries into plastic bags. I waited for a while hoping they could see me that I need to put my cart back.

Still they didn't notice me and keep blocking the way and continue to pack their stuffs.

How come of all the places they can pack their groceries they have to choose somewhere near the cart return area? And they don't feel that they are blocking someone they need to act and do something.

You must see what kind of leaders we have in singapore 1st.Many years back, i kenna motorcycle accident in CTE tunnel, many cars passed by but no one stop and help.then when i visit taiwan for hoilday, i saw road accident there, quite a few people stop their scooters and help.singapore is you die, your business.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Less and less in Singapore we see such individual awareness and respect for others -
* Smoking while walking along the predestrian foot paths, ignoring the discomfort of non smokers;
* MRT/bus, someone vacate a seat just for an old man/woman to sit, old man/woman declined and some young or even middle aged idiot who looks well and healthy rush in to sit at the vacated seat;
* Two, three seats in a row in parks, crowded public places or even hawker centres being occupied by just one person, his food and belongings;, etc, etc

Singapore is becoming more and more remote and 'careless' in civil consciousness and care for others, not because of religion but because everyone seems not to care or only care for himself or herself.

Whose fault in creating such an environment where everything is in a rush, everything must queue up because there are just too many people rushing for the same thing, where you even have to fight your way up to get a seat on the public transport or be left by the road side?...

....and foreigners wearing shoes who put up their legs on bus seats. What do you do? Tell that foreigner to balek kampong and the paps will say you are racist.

Foreigners can do what they please in sinkieland and sinkies must just keep quiet.

Why such lack of graciousness in sinkieland? The answer lies in the mass influx of foreigners from countries where they do not know what graciousness is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

....and foreigners wearing shoes who put up their legs on bus seats. What do you do? Tell that foreigner to balek kampong and the paps will say you are racist.

Foreigners can do what they please in sinkieland and sinkies must just keep quiet.

Why such lack of graciousness in sinkieland? The answer lies in the mass influx of foreigners from countries where they do not know what graciousness is.

Yes becos in their own country, this is the norm or in other words it is part of their culture which they see nothing wrong. This applies to everything from cutting queue, littering, public shitting to whatever.

The fault lies with PAP to import too many such low quality foreigners so there was no need for them to blend in to the Singaporean culture here, instead these foreigners behave as they wish in their culture and expect tolerance from Singaporeans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:

It is also a matter of individual's own consciousness and respect of others.

Many times go to public places, say churches or temples where there are free meals during festive occassions or even public eating places, you put your personal belongings there on the table, sometimes even eating halfway through but just go away for a moment to take some more soup or water. Come back and see your belongings and food shoved aside and an idiot sitting there eating his or her own meal. When you say, excuse me, but I was occupying the space there just less than one minute ago, the idiot will just laugh, look at you or pretend not to hear and continue to eat away. Either you start a fight there and then with the idiot over this or just take your belongings/food and move elsewhere is your choice.

Less and less in Singapore we see such individual awareness and respect for others -

Whose fault in creating such an environment where everything is in a rush, everything must queue up because there are just too many people rushing for the same thing, where you even have to fight your way up to get a seat on the public transport or be left by the road side? :confused: :o

Yeah taking public transport now is so unpleasant compared to the past in 90s to 2000s. I did a rough survey recently in a weekend MRT carriage with 2 rows and each 7 seats. Out of 14 seats, only 4 look like possible local while the other 10 i.e more than 70% distinctively foreigners - ah nehs, pinoys, PRCs who look like PRCs. While the 4 could also be Msian or PRCs who don't look so PRC too.

Who except PAP caused this ridiculous situation for Singapore to become like India/Philippines/China? How to feel it is our home Singapore when more than 70 or 80% in the trains are foreigners? We seem to be building the trains for the foreigners to sit. The seats are literally taken by them most of the time.