• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woody Goh Thinks He Will Win Next GE!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10583861_557688704353018_3525497088483524436_n.jpg

Counting his chicks before they are hatched.
Following the footsteps of oldfart and refuse to step down (打死不要走)?
What do u think?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with tin Pei Ling and Tan Chuan Jin..............Woody Goh better seek Ass Loong's permission to retire before next GE........otherwise lose face if lose..........

very little flags on National Day over here too...............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10583861_557688704353018_3525497088483524436_n.jpg

Counting his chicks before they are hatched.
Following the footsteps of oldfart and refuse to step down (打死不要走)?
What do u think?

You sure you'll still be alive in 2024? Presumptuous aren't you?

Why are you taking the MRT anyway? Don't you always drive to work from your house at Namly Ave? :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Westminster System MPs are suppose to live in their constituencies. What cock is this? EMP or what cock doesnt live in his GRC?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao goh Berri trustworthy person!

What he promised he delivers. Swiss standards of living in1999!

We achieved Swiss GDP in 1999! Damn solid leader.

Too bad I am not in east coast, otherwise I would have voted for him!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys have no sense of humour.

When he promised you Swiss standard off living, he was showing off he got a sense of humour.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT screwed us badly on medical care forcing us to use our own money whereas it is a basic govt responsibility.......... Toh Chin Chye hated him, so do I

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still dont want to step down. Still drawing tax payers money. Really skin thick like a wood.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys have no sense of humour.

When he promised you Swiss standard off living, he was showing off he got a sense of humour.

so when they promise the CPF money is still there, it was also with a sense of humor?