• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof That Sinkie Women Prefer Caucasian &/Or Rich Men

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vWolXKZJkNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this video and you'll see the proof that Sinkie women prefer Ang Moh &/or rich men.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for the video. The proof is in the putting and anyone can see that the ang moh always get to be happily putting his dick into the Sinkie womens' orifices.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these are nigerian.

look at this in real life

nigerian-scammers-association_thumb.jpg

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need for the video. The proof is in the putting and anyone can see that the ang moh always get to be happily putting his dick into the Sinkie womens' orifices.

Correct. Ang mohs whether online or offline eventually get to put their dicks inside Sinkie women's orifices. It's better for Ah Bengs to post their profiles on dating websites as Ang Mohs working as expats in Sg who are originally from UK, Canada, USA, OZ. Their chances of meeting up and having free sex with these sluts will increase substantially.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct. Ang mohs whether online or offline eventually get to put their dicks inside Sinkie women's orifices. It's better for Ah Bengs to post their profiles on dating websites as Ang Mohs working as expats in Sg who are originally from UK, Canada, USA, OZ. Their chances of meeting up and having free sex with these sluts will increase substantially.

Our girls really make us low khui .

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who said Nigerians are poor? Many of them are now middle class who can afford to own laptops & smartphones to access the internet. As long as their online dating profile is Caucasian, they should be able to put their dicks into Sinkie women' orifices &/or extract money from them.:biggrin::biggrin:

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who said Nigerians are poor? Many of them are now middle class who can afford to own laptops & smartphones to access the internet. As long as their online dating profile is Caucasian, they should be able to put their dicks into Sinkie women' orifices &/or extract money from them.:biggrin::biggrin:

The irony with the Nigerians is that generally speaking the honest folk are not well to do but the crooks and the scammers are loaded.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter if they do: whatever makes them happy and I wish them all the best.

Sinkee or other asians women can do whatever they want. But they often chose the wrong angmohs.
I have seen countless of bad matches.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkee or other asians women can do whatever they want. But they often chose the wrong angmohs.
I have seen countless of bad matches.

Usually, they hook up with the ang mohs when they're young and virile... in the 'party mode' so to speak. When they hit their 30s, they switch to 'I've had my fun and now I want to settle down' mode, constantly on the prowl for the 'decent, financially stable, family-oriented local man'.

You'll find a lot of them in churches, because a religion which preaches forgiveness of sins surely can whitewash her sordid past. :wink:

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually, they hook up with the ang mohs when they're young and virile... in the 'party mode' so to speak. When they hit their 30s, they switch to 'I've had my fun and now I want to settle down' mode, constantly on the prowl for the 'decent, financially stable, family-oriented local man'.

You'll find a lot of them in churches, because a religion which preaches forgiveness of sins surely can whitewash her sordid past. :wink:

Thats the winning formula for the Sinkie bitch. Fling with ang moh cock when young and wet, latch on to local man for stability when not so young and not so wet and protected by Womens Charter all the time .

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Leongsam were a woman, he would be easy.....no need elaborate scheme......just color yourself white can liao......