• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KH down play our local singingers of frog in the well, appear in Holiwood, no way.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
KH 說 本地歌手如孫燕枝, Tina 等等都是一些小混混,骗骗港台观众,若要上好莱烏跟本不可能, 言外之意是只有他太太马脸婆才有格. 真的是这样的吗?:*:

jw5

Loyal
Re: KH down play our local singingers of frog in the well, appear in Holiwood, no way

Should be Tanya right? Not Tina.

Bytheway Tanya has more talent in her thumb than Sun Ho has in her whole horsey body. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: KH down play our local singingers of frog in the well, appear in Holiwood, no way

Bytheway Tanya has more talent in her thumb than Sun Ho has in her whole horsey body. :biggrin:

I have seen Tanya performed in a tiny Boat Quay pub in yesteryears belting out English songs and she was already very competent and the ever-consummate professional. What surprises me though is her meteoric rise to stardom as a singer-songwriter in the world of Mandopop. Imo, Horsey Ho can't hold a candle next to her! Tanya got there on her own merits and of course, she is talented!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did Kong Hee Fatt Choy really say that? Any source?

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Please do NOT insult my beloved Sun. She is a beautiful and kind lady.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did KH mention that horseface's mouth reflect size of her orifices, specially to cater specifically blacks.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

You give me $5 mil. I make you the most famous OKT in the whole universal not just Hollywood.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is beautiful? Time to get a pair of spectacles for yourself or have a cataract operation if necessary.

She is kind? Maybe to herself.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as Con Hee is concerned, his wife is no horse run.