• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new colleague very skinny and serverly underweight

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
my new colleague just join.
knn he is bloodly skinny and very underweight ( i guess ).

my female colleagues pass him more of their extra rice during lunch,but he say he did ate a lot, 4 meals a day but he is that skinny,is mission impossible to put on decent weight.he say he weighs only 45kg.:confused:

i suggest he drink goat milk powder daily as my understanding goat milk is more easily absorb- ble than cow milk.
goat milk can help him store fats slowly.
goat milk is closest to breast milk.
i explained to him GNC weight gainer formula is less suitable for him as they are formulated from cow milk.
his body unlikely to digest the fats content and pass out as facese
this is my 2 cents worth to him.
hope i am not giving him the wrong directions.:biggrin:

any guys here got real life experiences in underweight adult that cant put on weight?
care to share some experiences

Make him eat fast food and fatty food all day.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so care about him?
Are you gay boy?

you are obviously a jiak liao bee faggot.
if i discuss a thread on leaking shit pipe,meaning i like to eat shit is it.:confused:

if tonychat discuss about soursop,meaning he own a plantation of soursop and promoting it lah