• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Chess game 奖棋,the generals, strategies and 天下

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently played Chinese chess (basic stage) on my iPhone (apple) and have had been winning the game all the time. Downloadable on your phone.

Now gone up intermediate stage and only won a few times. Intermediate stage knn hard to win.

In the beginning

You are playing with the designer or programmer of the game and if you can beat them you know they too have weakness in their design.

In the beginning it is hard to beat the computer chess game. Keep losing and spend hours try every move. Then when you won the first time, you wonder how you win it.

So start the beginning of tracing back your steps.

Soon you realized that once you zoomed in to your winning strategies you are in front of the game and could beat the game anytime or every time.

Next, your winning strategies to see how good a military general you are and how you can have your 天下?

Winning this Chinese Chess game all the time has become big challenge not just winning but on how you want to win and have the 天下 in your hand?

1. When you started to win the game you tend to destroy all the enemy equipment, kill all the soldiers before the final act kill the king.

Then you realize this is not the 天下 thing to do.

So you decide to try another strategies this time, go for 天下 and you will become the best general the world ever have and become a legend.

What is this strategy about?

Uncle want to pang sia now, tummy ache ...

Tune in.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently played Chinese chess (basic stage) on my iPhone (apple) and have had been winning the game all the time. Downloadable on your phone.

Now gone up intermediate stage and only won a few times. Intermediate stage knn hard to win.

In the beginning

You are playing with the designer or programmer of the game and if you can beat them you know they too have weakness in their design.

In the beginning it is hard to beat the computer chess game. Keep losing and spend hours try every move. Then when you won the first time, you wonder how you win it.

So start the beginning of tracing back your steps.

Soon you realized that once you zoomed in to your winning strategies you are in front of the game and could beat the game anytime or every time.

Next, your winning strategies to see how good a military general you are and how you can have your 天下?

Winning this Chinese Chess game all the time has become big challenge not just winning but on how you want to win and have the 天下 in your hand?

1. When you started to win the game you tend to destroy all the enemy equipment, kill all the soldiers before the final act kill the king.

Then you realize this is not the 天下 thing to do.

So you decide to try another strategies this time, go for 天下 and you will become the best general the world ever have and become a legend.

What is this strategy about?

Uncle want to pang sia now, tummy ache ...

Tune in.

I used to play a lil chinese chess, and I can tell you, a che pao or pao pao combo can always kill the king with most pieces intact.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Playing with humans is the best. When I was younger, I had beaten an old uncle at the community centre. That was a proud achievement. :biggrin:

Chinese chess is easier than international chess, weiqi or shogi in the sense that the opening moves are quite standard. If you don't make silly, redundant moves and develop properly you'll have a better chance of winning.

There are lots of lessons on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=象棋&page=1

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you saying of the 6-7 steps to 将军 using 2 炮。

This strategy only can be use if the other play make that first 2 moves and you take 6-7 moves he is 将军 。This strategy only eat 1 兵 and u lose none and game over.

I used to play a lil chinese chess, and I can tell you, a che pao or pao pao combo can always kill the king with most pieces intact.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this game popular still?
chinesestuff-b05.jpg