• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich Fucks parade their Supercars in convoy around Sinkieland to boast

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should certainly have more rights on the road compared to the ones that drive ordinary cars. After all they pay far more in taxes.

Maybe, you are out of touch. Road tax and COE are applicable as fixed by paps for all cars, super or no super categories, according to engine cc. Insurance premium for super cars sure go super high but what big deal? You can afford super car, sure sky high premium still small change.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should certainly have more rights on the road compared to the ones that drive ordinary cars. After all they pay far more in taxes.

Paying more taxes does not equate to having more rights
This kind of muddle headed thinking is typically Sinkie

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats why u have capitalism and communism......in communism,the masses and the working poor thinks they should have more rights.....in capitalism,the upper class and the elite feel they should have more rights......it is human nature to choose the system that benefits their group best.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indulging in nostalgic hobby
Is not same as showing off
Hating the rich is not going to prevent
One from being screwed by Lightning
Unsinkification on other hand is essential
For Lightning and cronies will surely fix
Coalition and to hell with the Constitution
I crave for the number plate OUTLAW
Will someone sell it to me at good price

[video=youtube;tPRFgrvgNKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPRFgrvgNKY[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

When I defended the right of cyclists to use Singapore roads, I was told, in no uncertain terms, that cyclists had no rights on the road because they did not pay road taxes.

So exactly who are the muddle headed twits? :rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I defended the right of cyclists to use Singapore roads, I was told, in no uncertain terms, that cyclists had no rights on the road because they did not pay road taxes.

I stand together with you on the equal right of cyclists to use roads
For I am a pedaller myself but two wrongs does not make one right
Besides first thing I did with my bike was to upgrade to comfortable seat
Muddle headed twits are of course sixty percent Lightning struck Sinkies

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats cause ur a seatless bike rider(fag).....pray tell how did u defend the right of cyclists to use singapore roads?i too own a road bike but i realise the realities of singapore roads prevents riding safety in singapore as such cyclists should stay off the road as much as possible for their own self preservation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe, you are out of touch. Road tax and COE are applicable as fixed by paps for all cars, super or no super categories, according to engine cc. Insurance premium for super cars sure go super high but what big deal? You can afford super car, sure sky high premium still small change.

its been know that rich people contribute more economically to Singapore than smelly stupid sinkie peasants.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rights are accorded by law or the constitution not by paying of taxes.

I am not sure about the status of bicycles on roads but given that no cyclist is arrested for using the road I guess they are allowed.

However on Singapore roads you are crazy to cycle . No point being right when you are dead.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M is right. Most cunts are daft. Oh Coe is expensive therefore I have to buy a car. Petrol is expensive so let's buy a high cc model. Call a cunt a a cunt

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If there were true automobile enthusiasts in Singapore, there would be other catergories of cars being exhibited like customised autos and restored vintage models including motorcycles and vans.

Cheers!

You are right. To me, a super car is Mercedes 300SL Gullwing, or a BMW M1. But to these rich fucks, they are too old and not flashy enough. If its not a name brand like a Ferrari or Lambo, its not a supercar. These rich fucks couldn't tell you the specs on their million dollar cars. I will be very surprised if they can rattle of any specs on their rides. These are not car enthusiasts, they are just rich braggarts.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Papsmear, Mai jealous.
U want the super rich or anyhow pang sai poor in sinkieland?
Like that very hard, people too rich you complain, people too poor you also complain.
Samleong showed sinkies the perfect land to stay in a clip yesterday, maybe u should pick up the Korean language ASAP.

U don't get it. I don't have a problem with rich people. Some of my friends are very rich people. They can easily afford several Ferraris in their garage. I have a problem with rich people showing off. That's a difference. U can also be poor. But you don't have to show your poverty by shitting in public.

jw5

Loyal
Very well said. Absolutely Agree.

U don't get it. I don't have a problem with rich people. Some of my friends are very rich people. They can easily afford several Ferraris in their garage. I have a problem with rich people showing off. That's a difference. U can also be poor. But you don't have to show your poverty by shitting in public.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
honestly i dont mind if theres a deluge of expensive supercars in Singapore,it just shows that we are getting close to the Swiss standard of living!!!

I have news for you, the Swiss don't parade their supercars around like that. If you go to Switzerland, you will see that Swiss people are very level headed and grounded people. that is why they don't drive in convoys of Feraris and Lambos. That is not swiss standard of living.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Some of my friends are very rich people. They can easily afford several Ferraris in their garage. I have a problem with rich people showing off. .

What's the point of being rich if you don't flaunt your wealth you twit. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sam, I think you should ride your bicycle on the streets of singapore all you want. We will start placing bets on how long you last before u become a blood smear on the roads after a langar with a car. Go for it.

jw5

Loyal
One reason for being rich without flaunting your wealth is that you can take it easy and not be so materialistic in the pursuit of money. :wink:

What's the point of being rich if you don't flaunt your wealth you twit. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have news for you, the Swiss don't parade their supercars around like that. If you go to Switzerland, you will see that Swiss people are very level headed and grounded people. that is why they don't drive in convoys of Feraris and Lambos. That is not swiss standard of living.

http://www.ferrari-owners-club.ch/

club.jpg

[h=1]Welcome to the oldest Ferrari Club[/h][h=1]of Switzerland[/h][h=1][/h]The Ferrari Owners'Club Switzerland FOCS is the oldest and most independent association of Ferrari owners in Switzerland.

We hope you enjoy browsing through our range of information - here you find everything about our club and much of the scene around Ferrari and his cars.

With ease you will also learn more about our news, our events or to our Photo Gallery "live" to be there.

Name a Ferrari your own?
Take it once a part of our events. Maybe awakens in you the desire to become a member of our society. Guests are always welcome appointmen