• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich Fucks parade their Supercars in convoy around Sinkieland to boast

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Truly, this shit hole island is getting from bad to worse. Nothing shows the disparity in wealth and the huge income gap than a bunch of rich fucks and their spoilt kids convoying around the island in their Ferraris, lambos, etc., rubbing the noses of the unfortunate peasants who have to take the crowded MRT to work every day with the "unwashed masses" in words of Casey Anthony. we all know that more than 50% of these rich fucks in the convoys are not sinkies. We get it they are rich. We get it that their cars all cost $1 million or more in a country where car ownership is unaffordable to the vast majority due to the very high costs. But why do they have to flaunt it? In a small country like this, where can you open throttle and run the car to its maximum performance? In the 70s and 80s, I knew many sinkies with Aston Martins, Ferraris, Porsches. etc. But they never convoyed their vehicles around like this bunch of braggarts. In fact, they were very low key about the expensive cars they owned. I guess conspicuous consumption is the norm for the day. But really, 2 years before an election, I can't believe the PAP will allow such a show of wealth in public to emphasize the differences between those struggling every day and the rich they have let in. But wait, they and their cronies are probably owners of many of these supercars.

A supercar enthusiast group will parade their vehicles around Singapore before heading to the Light Up The Night Carnival at the F1 Pit Building on Saturday.

The Scuderia FSG convoy will arrive at the carnival at 2.30pm, where they will be put on display along with a line-up of vintage cars.

The carnival is organised by Singapore Airlines (SIA), title sponsor for the 2014 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix, in the lead up to the race. Entry is free.

There will also be stunt driving performances, go-kart races and family activities like movie screenings for kids and UV and body painting.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...head-light-the-night-car#sthash.d1MRNqXP.dpuf

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there were true automobile enthusiasts in Singapore, there would be other catergories of cars being exhibited like customised autos and restored vintage models including motorcycles and vans.

Cheers!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Papsmear, Mai jealous.
U want the super rich or anyhow pang sai poor in sinkieland?
Like that very hard, people too rich you complain, people too poor you also complain.
Samleong showed sinkies the perfect land to stay in a clip yesterday, maybe u should pick up the Korean language ASAP.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly, this shit hole island is getting from bad to worse. Nothing shows the disparity in wealth and the huge income gap than a bunch of rich fucks and their spoilt kids convoying around the island in their Ferraris, lambos, etc., rubbing the noses of the unfortunate peasants who have to take the crowded MRT to work every day with the "unwashed masses" in words of Casey Anthony. we all know that more than 50% of these rich fucks in the convoys are not sinkies. We get it they are rich. We get it that their cars all cost $1 million or more in a country where car ownership is unaffordable to the vast majority due to the very high costs. But why do they have to flaunt it? In a small country like this, where can you open throttle and run the car to its maximum performance? In the 70s and 80s, I knew many sinkies with Aston Martins, Ferraris, Porsches. etc. But they never convoyed their vehicles around like this bunch of braggarts. In fact, they were very low key about the expensive cars they owned. I guess conspicuous consumption is the norm for the day. But really, 2 years before an election, I can't believe the PAP will allow such a show of wealth in public to emphasize the differences between those struggling every day and the rich they have let in. But wait, they and their cronies are probably owners of many of these supercars.

A supercar enthusiast group will parade their vehicles around Singapore before heading to the Light Up The Night Carnival at the F1 Pit Building on Saturday.

The Scuderia FSG convoy will arrive at the carnival at 2.30pm, where they will be put on display along with a line-up of vintage cars.

The carnival is organised by Singapore Airlines (SIA), title sponsor for the 2014 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix, in the lead up to the race. Entry is free.

There will also be stunt driving performances, go-kart races and family activities like movie screenings for kids and UV and body painting.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...head-light-the-night-car#sthash.d1MRNqXP.dpuf

My heart sinks. Seriously, what happened to the PAP ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My heart sinks. Seriously, what happened to the PAP ?

It's a rich man's playground. Remember that time when Lee Hsien Loong said that he would rather chase 10 billionaires and let them park their money here? The common folks such as you and I do not matter in the grand scheme of things. :biggrin:

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pm-getting-politics-right-critical-spore

“In fact, if I can get another 10 billionaires to move to Singapore and set up their base here, my Gini coefficient will get worse but I think Singaporeans will be better off, because they will bring in business, bring in opportunities, open new doors and create new jobs..."

Happy 10th anniversary. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly i dont mind if theres a deluge of expensive supercars in Singapore,it just shows that we are getting close to the Swiss standard of living!!!however what gets my panties all twisted up is most of these cars belong to foreigners while the sinkies are still slogging away at their menial jobs and taking bus and mrt to work!!how has singaporeans' lives and prosperity progressed in anyway?all the condo projects are snapped up by foreigners,all the expensive schools are snapped up by foreigners,all the coes are snapped up by foreigners......SIngapore is a Disneyland and we are just the caretaker and janitor taking care of the themepark for FTs!!!!!!

where i live i can see countless of ah neh fts driving mercs,bmws and god knows what other stupendouly luxurious cars..........while the petrol station attendands are working their ass off can barely dream of earning a minimum wage!!!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Truly, this shit hole island is getting from bad to worse. Nothing shows the disparity in wealth and the huge income gap than a bunch of rich fucks and their spoilt kids convoying around the island in their Ferraris, lambos, etc., rubbing the noses of the unfortunate peasants who have to take the crowded MRT to work every day with the "unwashed masses" in words of Casey Anthony. we all know that more than 50% of these rich fucks in the convoys are not sinkies. We get it they are rich. We get it that their cars all cost $1 million or more in a country where car ownership is unaffordable to the vast majority due to the very high costs.

Typical tall poppy reaction. Success should be lauded and admired not condemned.

I'm all for displays of opulence and wealth. It should inspire the less well off and motivate them towards achieving the same levels of success.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical tall poppy reaction. Success should be lauded and admired not condemned.

I'm all for displays of opulence and wealth. It should inspire the less well off and motivate them towards achieving the same levels of success.

motivation doesnt not necessarily mean results.....im pretty confident in my ability to become a billionaire and help palestines in the war against israel.but just because i made it doesnt mean the rest of the world is going to.

besides what is the point of displays of opulence and wealth?i rather be this man chuck feeney who uses his immense wealth to help develop his country and fellow men giving it all up in the process.

[video=youtube;OMcjxe8slYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcjxe8slYI[/video]

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...But why do they have to flaunt it? In a small country like this, where can you open throttle and run the car to its maximum performance?

Dr Mohd Mahatir once said sinkies are daft. They can only drive such super cars in first gear around sinkieland. Come to Malaysia, lah he said. You can slam in full gear all the way to Kedah from JB.

Are these car owners lunatic? Dr Mahatir is probably smirking now.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..It should inspire the less well off and motivate them towards achieving the same levels of success.

It inspires and encourages the less well off to traffick in drugs, commit robberies or to sell their souls to achieve the same level of success. What kind of logic are you spouting?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Mohd Mahatir once said sinkies are daft. They can only drive such super cars in first gear around sinkieland. Come to Malaysia, lah he said. You can slam in full gear all the way to Kedah from JB.

Are these car owners lunatic? Dr Mahatir is probably smirking now.

i thought we are building a formula 1 race track?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It inspires and encourages the less well off to traffick in drugs, commit robberies or to sell their souls to achieve the same level of success. What kind of logic are you spouting?

u mean like leong sam?engage in prostitution,gambling and conning the government?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a rich man's playground. Remember that time when Lee Hsien Loong said that he would rather chase 10 billionaires and let them park their money here?

Switzerland used to be the dump for all kinds of funds until the US Govt forced the Swiss to reveal the secret accounts to go after American tax evaders although it is only an excuse to go after terrorism financing. Those funds got to find another lobang to park and where else is a better place than sinkie land? The rest is history if you have been following the news.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypoo don't have the germany autobahn.
people who buy these kind of cars are those who wanted to show off.

Drive it in sinkieland, you cannot run unless you willing to get licence suspended. Might as well drive nissan and save money. Drive it in Malaysia, scare kena tarik or kunchi mana at gun point. Showing off and paying millions for it? Very sad and stupid, isn't it?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe PAP should look into this by increasing the speed limit for all supercars...Mercedes Benz 140 kmh....wraith 180 kmh......Bugatti 220 kmh.

Drive it in sinkieland, you cannot run unless you willing to get licence suspended. Might as well drive nissan and save money. Drive it in Malaysia, scare kena tarik or kunchi mana at gun point. Showing off and paying millions for it? Very sad and stupid, isn't it?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Maybe PAP should look into this by increasing the speed limit for all supercars...Mercedes Benz 140 kmh....wraith 180 kmh......Bugatti 220 kmh.

They should certainly have more rights on the road compared to the ones that drive ordinary cars. After all they pay far more in taxes.