• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck was permitted to eat in Sinkapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm glad she and family are away from clutches and claws of military men with many medals. we must thank the pap for creating a safe and secure haven for many deserving folks from around the world. :biggrin:

you mean creating a lair for petty thieves and criminals which modern people like to call mafia city

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Three former Thai prime ministers visited our little big island during the National Day weekend last week.

Ms Yingluck Shinawatra, Mr Thaksin Shinawatra and Mr Somchai Wongsawat enjoyed local cuisine at a bak kut teh store on Saturday and a seafood restaurant on Sunday.

PLEASANT

She added there were no particular food requests and the group were pleasant to the staff.

Thais are always pleasant to people, unlike sinkie losers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean creating a lair for petty thieves and criminals which modern people like to call mafia city

confession: i ravaged a few mangoes and the pap forgave me. i'm forever grateful and indebted. :o

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, we know why the Thai government does like sinkapore ...we harbour their fugitives. Thaksin is wanted in Thailand, yet sinkapore lets him in and does not detain him.

The majority of Thai voters support Thaksin. A fact.

Likewise, the going lky is the most hated person in Sinkapore. Oso, a fact.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thais are always pleasant to people, unlike sinkie losers.

Whether the Thai people are pleasant or not or whether Singaporeans are nice or not, it has absolutely nothing to do with a you, a jiu hu kia.

Just fuck home to maltand and join your family back home, bend down and continued to get screwed by your 46.75% majority Government!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether the Thai people are pleasant or not or whether Singaporeans are nice or not, it has absolutely nothing to do with a you, a jiu hu kia.

Just fuck home to maltand and join your family back home, bend down and continued to get screwed by your 46.75% majority Government!

Yes.. It is my business to make sure that all the comparison between sinkies and other nationalities shows that sinkies are the lowest life form of all. I make an effort to remind sinkies like you who are ball-less and love to bend down to be screw daily just to get some reward by your PAP screwer. Your kind are a disgrace to all human being being born on earth.

By following someone's post like a dog doesn't make you a better human being, it makes you a dog.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be obligated to be a good host as I am being hosted by this great country with a long list of "likes" besides housing, transport and health costs there's quality massages, hydro therapy, food, services, beaches, mountains etc etc

Bro Joe if you hosted the shins then you too will be exiled along with him.
But no worries just wait it out like sinkies waiting for old fart to die.
Then when Khun Thaksin returns like King Taksin you will have your great fame and fortune in the land of smiles forever.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes.. It is my business to make sure that all the comparison between sinkies and other nationalities shows that sinkies are the lowest life form of all. I make an effort to remind sinkies like you who are ball-less and love to bend down to be screw daily just to get some reward by your PAP screwer. Your kind are a disgrace to all human being being born on earth.

By following someone's post like a dog doesn't make you a better human being, it makes you a dog.

Sure, self appointed right? Or appointed by your UMNO bosses?

Hey jiu hu kia, Singapore and Thailand are none of your business!! Compare your loose arse, jiu hu kia.. you just go fuck home and compare your UMNO masters with your Anwar sodomy buddy PKR.

You are a piece of worthless shit... bitching about Singapore and Singaporeans. Is none of your business. Go to some Malaysia forum and bark about your 46.75% "majority" Government. Best is fuck home and bark at your UMNO Government, the one that has been screwing you, your parents and grand parents since 1946!

Protest openly in KL opening if your have the balls.. Hatam the Malays in Malaysia if you dare since you hated them so much.

For your info, I do not go after anyone. You think too highly of your shitself again!! You are just a worthless piece of ungrateful shit taking refuge in Singapore.

I just go round stepping on worthless pieces of Foreign shit that keep barking non-stop at Singapore and Singaporeans!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then when Khun Thaksin returns like King Taksin you will have your great fame and fortune in the land of smiles forever.

I am waiting for this day too. Unless of our he pass the baton to his daughter! His son... no comments...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Errrrrrrrrrrr Section 112 :eek: na Pii. Phom mai mi khwam hen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies should do the right thing and finance the separatist red shirt insurgents in Chiangmai. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman must look like woman not like this la alamak

Pinky is a filial son, his parents say east, he dare not say west.

His parents ordered him to marry Ho Jinx, he cannot disobey.

So he had no choice but to sacrifice his body, for the Familee. :(