• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck was permitted to eat in Sinkapore

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three former Thai prime ministers visited our little big island during the National Day weekend last week.

Ms Yingluck Shinawatra, Mr Thaksin Shinawatra and Mr Somchai Wongsawat enjoyed local cuisine at a bak kut teh store on Saturday and a seafood restaurant on Sunday.

According to Madam Catherine Neo, a director of the Ming Kee Live Seafood Restaurant, it is not Mr Thaksin's first time having his favourite dishes there.

In the last two years, she claimed that he has been at the restaurant about four times to eat their signature dishes: bamboo clams with garlic and crab beehoon.

But it was a first for his sister, Ms YingLuck, and Mr Somchai, who is married to Mr Thaksin's younger sister, Ms Yaowapha.

Madam Neo, 46, told The New Paper: "Mr Thaksin's assistant would usually call the restaurant a day before to reserve a table. About 20 people came and they were all very polite and friendly."

A translator was there to help communicate with the staff of the restaurant.

According to Madam Neo, who was at the restaurant on Sunday, the group, who took two tables at the restaurant, were chatting in Thai and conversation seemed light-hearted.

Though there were patrons at two other tables in the restaurant at that time, Madam Neo said they did not ask to take pictures or speak with the former Thai prime ministers.

Madam Neo said: "We have had other international VIPs come, but the locals would usually not bother them. Singaporeans respect the privacy of these VIPs."

The group of 20 had ordered $1,819 worth of food, including chilli crab, abalone tofu, hor fun and black pepper venison.

PLEASANT

She added there were no particular food requests and the group were pleasant to the staff.

Shin Min Daily News reported that the former prime ministers also visited the Ng Ah Sio Pork Ribs Soup Eating House during their trip to Singapore. They ordered the pork ribs soup, liver slices and vegetables.

Ms Yingluck needed to ask for permission to leave her country because of pending legal allegations against her, The Bangkok Post reported.

The former Thai prime minister was forced to step down on May 7 for allegedly abusing her power.

The military ousted her government in a coup on May 22.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, we know why the Thai government does like sinkapore ...we harbour their fugitives. Thaksin is wanted in Thailand, yet sinkapore lets him in and does not detain him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joe would make a great host in such an occasion. unfortunately i wasn't able to attend as i have to scoot out a few days prior to august the 9th to prepare for messiah's 3rd cumming in the bay area. :p

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joe would make a great host in such an occasion. unfortunately i wasn't able to attend as i have to scoot out a few days prior to august the 9th to prepare for messiah's 3rd cumming in the bay area. :p

You and Joe are conquering the world! Is Sam joining the duo to make it a trio?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, we know why the Thai government does like sinkapore ...we harbour their fugitives. Thaksin is wanted in Thailand, yet sinkapore lets him in and does not detain him.

Dun be naive la.
No country in the world takes the mickey mouse thai warrant against thaksin seriously.
Sinkieland is not the only country thaksin has travelled to.
FYI he travels on diplomatic passports of a few countries.
On a deeper note if Sg were really to deport him back to Thailand.... Think thai govt got a real hot potato and more headaches.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 334

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thai Government? What Government? You mean the illegal Junta? Come on...

Besides if we ban the Shins from coming and in future if the reds are elected again, then how?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
razor clams in a seafood restaurant in sg. sinkies call them bamboo clams.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 288

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
razor clams in a seafood restaurant in sg. sinkies call them bamboo clams.

If you don't know, dun act smart and also be a smart alec to insult Singaporeans, you chump.

It is called Atlantic jackknife clam. The Atlantic jackknife clam, Ensis directus, also known as the bamboo clam, American jackknife clam or razor clam (but note that "razor clam" sometimes refers to different species), is a large species of edible marine bivalve mollusc, found on the North American Atlantic coast, from Canada to South Carolina as well as in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_jackknife_clam

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let's go viral with jackknife clam. i like the term. how about switchblade clam? very gangbang and beng, another sinkie term. :p

Dun care about the name, but I am having this crave for Bamboo Clam in recent week. Every weekend, feel like eating Bamboo Claim.

Something, I just buy 2 bamboo clam (min order) and eat with Fried Rice or Hor Fun... Shiok...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three former Thai prime ministers visited our little big island during the National Day weekend last week.

Ms Yingluck Shinawatra, Mr Thaksin Shinawatra and Mr Somchai Wongsawat enjoyed local cuisine at a bak kut teh store on Saturday and a seafood restaurant on Sunday.

According to Madam Catherine Neo, a director of the Ming Kee Live Seafood Restaurant, it is not Mr Thaksin's first time having his favourite dishes there.

In the last two years, she claimed that he has been at the restaurant about four times to eat their signature dishes: bamboo clams with garlic and crab beehoon.

But it was a first for his sister, Ms YingLuck, and Mr Somchai, who is married to Mr Thaksin's younger sister, Ms Yaowapha.

Madam Neo, 46, told The New Paper: "Mr Thaksin's assistant would usually call the restaurant a day before to reserve a table. About 20 people came and they were all very polite and friendly."

A translator was there to help communicate with the staff of the restaurant.

According to Madam Neo, who was at the restaurant on Sunday, the group, who took two tables at the restaurant, were chatting in Thai and conversation seemed light-hearted.

Though there were patrons at two other tables in the restaurant at that time, Madam Neo said they did not ask to take pictures or speak with the former Thai prime ministers.

Madam Neo said: "We have had other international VIPs come, but the locals would usually not bother them. Singaporeans respect the privacy of these VIPs."

The group of 20 had ordered $1,819 worth of food, including chilli crab, abalone tofu, hor fun and black pepper venison.

PLEASANT

She added there were no particular food requests and the group were pleasant to the staff.

Shin Min Daily News reported that the former prime ministers also visited the Ng Ah Sio Pork Ribs Soup Eating House during their trip to Singapore. They ordered the pork ribs soup, liver slices and vegetables.

Ms Yingluck needed to ask for permission to leave her country because of pending legal allegations against her, The Bangkok Post reported.

The former Thai prime minister was forced to step down on May 7 for allegedly abusing her power.

The military ousted her government in a coup on May 22.

10550889_554857447969477_7328000429046937676_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I will be obligated to be a good host as I am being hosted by this great country with a long list of "likes" besides housing, transport and health costs there's quality massages, hydro therapy, food, services, beaches, mountains etc etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be obligated to be a good host as I am being hosted by this great country with a long list of "likes" besides housing, transport and health costs there's quality massages, hydro therapy, food, services, beaches, mountains etc etc

i'm glad she and family are away from clutches and claws of military men with many medals. we must thank the pap for creating a safe and secure haven for many deserving folks from around the world. :biggrin: