• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck was permitted to eat in Sinkapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reds are NOT separatists you chump. They are the majority that are being bullied by the elites and Junta.

Elites and junta have the backing of the Thai royal family (and the privy council).

Red shirts go against 朝廷, they are the 梁山 rebels. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question is where did she sh1t

In a short while, she and everyone can have good shit in Stinkapore when LKY toilets are built over his fucking grave

toilet-2.jpg

mexico-2520multiperson2520very2520public2520toilet.jpg

China-toilet-710806.jpg

Dirty+public+toilets.jpg

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be obligated to be a good host as I am being hosted by this great country with a long list of "likes" besides housing, transport and health costs there's quality massages, hydro therapy, food, services, beaches, mountains etc etc

odean.jpg

While the three former Thai PMs were here eating Ah Sio's BKT, I was eating crab-claw noodle in soup at Odeon Café in Bangkok Chinatown.

First time I learned to travel by BTS & MRT to Chinatown from Siam Kempiski Hotel.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, we know why the Thai government does like sinkapore ...we harbour their fugitives. Thaksin is wanted in Thailand, yet sinkapore lets him in and does not detain him.

Their welcome is based on the condition of parking their ill-gotten wealth here....