• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nowadays the women are so out of shape

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't even know if they are pregnant or just fat.

this cb ah bui get up the bus, swaying to and fro, don't know need the seat or not.

you give them your seat, they will feel insulted if not pregnant, don't give them, your photos get uploaded to stomp.

why can't they take the daughter-in-law of our 'founding father' as role model and maintain their shape. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Pregnant no need to give, just ask them "Where is your husband/parents/parents-in-law?" :biggrin:

Give to elderly and disabled can already. :p

Suet Fern has indeed maintained her shape quite well. :wink:

this cb ah bui get up the bus, swaying to and fro, don't know need the seat or not.

you give them your seat, they will feel insulted if not pregnant, don't give them, your photos get uploaded to stomp.

why can't they take the daughter-in-law of our 'founding father' as role model and maintain their shape. :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you don't have that problem with bart in the bay area. every female passenger is fat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 232

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be afraid to feel malu yourself.

Otherwise your conscience will questioned your inaction!

Just do it! And smile and say no problem when you feel malu!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all USA fault

Macdonalds, Burger king, KFC, hundred of american restaurant like TGi fridays, Hardrock cafe etc.

After turning their own citizens into Fat , useless and defenseless human being. To level the playing field, they are dumping their shit food to asia, so we become fat , useless and defenseless. Just like them.

In the 19th century, they sell opium to china to make china weak, now it is Macdonalds, Burger king and KFC.

USA start the war on drugs.
It is time we start the war on fast food.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
all USA fault

Macdonalds, Burger king, KFC, hundred of american restaurant like TGi fridays, Hardrock cafe etc.

That's a ridiculous accusation. I've been to all those places on numerous occasions and I'm not fat. Keeping in shape is all about balancing input with output so it's perfectly OK to have a hamburger as long as you deal with the extra calories consumed.

Anything in excess can kill you and that includes water.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to take a course on how to spot a pregnant woman....ha ha ha ha :biggrin: A belly with a baby, has an uniform shape, like blowing up a balloon, get the picture, whereas, the fatties bellies, have undulating lumps, try imagining a slab of pork & you fold it in two & carry it around, get the picture. This what we call "sam charm pak" also known as..."pork belly".:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a ridiculous accusation. I've been to all those places on numerous occasions and I'm not fat. Keeping in shape is all about balancing input with output so it's perfectly OK to have a hamburger as long as you deal with the extra calories consumed.

Anything in excess can kill you and that includes water.

how to be fat, if you cycle so much?
and how many times a week you go to these joints?
Tell me how many meals per week in fast food.
Most people job nowadays are sitting on their arse whole day.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah a fat women is truly offensive,,,i think a campaign should be started to demonise fat,,,but of course with the unhealthy food around,,dont fat also hard,,but than again, alot of fruits and veges are in the market and much more variety than in oz,,,,so I guess people just have to change the diet,,,learn from AH Sai and shit more,,will be ok,,,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally, a latina chio bu shows on the train today. she's still dominated by the fat lady in front of her. for every chio bu in the bay area, there are at least 5 who will outweigh her by 200 lbs. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 160

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just look at those gyms around raffles place. After those fat assholes finish workout, they go eat macdonalds.

That I have noticed, the office girls I used to work with...wah!..every certain days of the week, the 'gang' would go gym, after one year of gym...they are in shape...same shape as last year...ha ha ha....still pudgy! The same goes with a 'large' size woman staying near me...everyday she exercises...& the shape never changes...sure, " I am in Shape, ROUND is a shape"...ha ha ha

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pregnant no need to give, just ask them "Where is your husband/parents/parents-in-law?" :biggrin:

Give to elderly and disabled can already. :p

Suet Fern has indeed maintained her shape quite well. :wink:

nowaday people middle age also look hagging elderly.
a lot of people at age 50 look like 70. give the wrong seat