• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Audi A4 from USD 35.5k, A7 from USD66K

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sat in an A4 recently. I found the interior space is small and not good for families.

I think Hyundai SUV is much bigger and cost half the price in angmoland.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem with a mclaren or any supercar is that it gets trashed by losers....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 157

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah........in USA, just buy the new Dodge Challenger Hellcat.........at least can boast 707 hp mah..........

price is reasonable and looks retro too........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah........in USA, just buy the new Dodge Challenger Hellcat.........at least can boast 707 hp mah..........

price is reasonable and looks retro too........

I've rented American cars & prefer the Japanese models. The rental companies charge more for the Japanese models. American cars usually include all the bells & whistles but they are don't feel right. The pedals feel beefier, the acceleration is not as responsive, ....etc

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sat in an A4 recently. I found the interior space is small and not good for families.

I think Hyundai SUV is much bigger and cost half the price in angmoland.

You need to compare like with like. If you're looking for an SUV, compare it against an Audi Q3 or Q5.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She exposed herself
Not to me but my car :confused:

[video=youtube;47ZZjEXcJ-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZZjEXcJ-U[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
different market different name
http://s4.paultan.org/image/2014/05/2014-Honda-Jazz-Thailand-01-630x426.jp[IMG://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/2015-honda-fit-is-a-cool-new-urban-car-for-15525_2.j][/QUOTE]

Interestingly the different name was due to Fit sounded like an expletive in Nordic langauge.

Many past example like the alfa 164 (marketed as 168 in Asia) and the Hyundai coupe (originally known as the Gila)....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only those who set themselves goals can achieve them
And it's about dreams of a future without white tyranny
Anti Lightning commercial must be banned immediately
But not before I get the keys from those frivolous females

[video=youtube;3IgWc4XykWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IgWc4XykWw[/video]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it's time to move to the US.

A HDB in Singapore (5room) can buy you a house and car in the US, with cash to spare.
Why am I still here:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FUcking PAP make Sickaooprean a SUCKER out of us~~ !

Tax you to death $15K car becomes $115K
Pigeon hole $100K becomes $500K

Fuck PAP out when erection comes 2016!!!