• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Condo security guards pick quarrel with residents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Argument between condo residents and security guards over BBQ pit turns ugly
Posted on 13 August 2014 | 35,611 views | 38 comments

More Sharing Services

condomain1_0.jpg

Residents and two security guards at a condominium were involved in a heated argument over a barbeque pit last Saturday (Aug 9).
Stomper Chong had sent in a video of the incident, which was consolidated from footage recorded by the residents on their smartphones.
The dispute apparently started at 10pm that night, when around 10 to 12 residents and guests were having a barbeque at City Square Residencies.
According to the Stomper, two security guards had approached them and apparently told them to clear their beef patties and to put out the fire in a rude manner, using vulgarities.
This was even though the residents had booked the BBQ pit till 10.30pm.
The residents then started filming the argument that ensued, which lasted about 15 minutes, said Chong.
In the video, one resident can be heard telling the security guard that it was only 10.20pm and there were still other pits cooking.
This led the guard to reply, "You don't need to tell me what to do. I don't need to be polite on my job. You understand that?"
He also used vulgarities and said that he was going to "put his walkie talkie behind" so that he could "slap" the resident.
According to the Stomper, the security guard challenged the residents to a fight as well.
This can be heard towards the end of the video, when the guard said, "I'm calling you out. You wanna come?"
The female security guard is also heard repeatedly asking the residents to stop filming.
Chong said that the police had also been called in earlier on the same day over a separate incident.
The same male security guard had apparently refused her entry into the condominium even after she showed him her Identification Card.
Hence, her fiance, who was a resident at the condominium, came downstairs to speak to the guard. However, that turned violent too.
A Police spokesperson responded to Stomp's query about the incident. He said:
"The Police received a call for assistance at the building along Kitchener Link at 3.24pm.
"On Police arrival, it was established that a case of Voluntarily Causing Hurt had occurred at said location.
"No injuries were reported. Parties involved were told to keep the peace, and they acknowledged.
"No further assistance was required."

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuse them lah........... they are overworked underpaid unlike PAPigs
Hence NTUC Zorro trying to up their pay////////////// actually to make the indescent ministerial pay, comparatively, not so indescent. Good Try PAP!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao compare then to pap. Almost every other profession is underpaid compared to pap sovarecthey allowed to misbehave?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find their behaviour strange because the guards are in charge of security & the use of the barbecue pit has nothing to do with security. If some rule is being broken they should escalate to the condo management & let them settle with the residents.

Wouldn't be surprise if the condo committee decide to replace the current condo management team as they are usually responsible for security.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't City Square right next to Ah Neh Land?

City Square is right IN THE MIDDLE of ah neh land.....
And right next door to famous banana leg red light lane.

That place for low class FTs to stay.....rightly so the security guards also low class....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The location of this condo is in little shitland so everyday it's fucked up for the residents who are actually probably fucked up themselves but Sunday yup every Sunday it's always fun for them. Not to mention the place is so close to mustafa.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
City Square is right IN THE MIDDLE of ah neh land.....
And right next door to famous banana leg red light lane.

That place for low class FTs to stay.....rightly so the security guards also low class....

CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES KITCHENER LINK Condominium 08 RCR Freehold 1 1,300,000 861 Strata 21 to 25 1,510 Aug-14
CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES KITCHENER LINK Condominium 08 RCR Freehold 1 1,620,000 1,206 Strata 01 to 05 1,344 Jul-14
CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES KITCHENER LINK Condominium 08 RCR Freehold 1 1,850,000 1,195 Strata 16 to 20 1,548 Jun-14
CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES KITCHENER LINK Condominium 08 RCR Freehold 1 935,000 570 Strata 16 to 20 1,639 Jun-14
CITY SQUARE RESIDENCES KITCHENER LINK Condominium 08 RCR Freehold 1 910,000 570 Strata 06 to 10 1,595 May-14

At 1300 to 1600 per sf.
The low class FTs must be doing pretty well as compared to most Singaporean staying in HDB.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: