• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy's body cut in half at construction site

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vUQ9Tnr.png

中年汉被卷进16吨重吊车底,惨遭拖行20多米后断三截成“半身人”,尽管医生连动10多次手术抢救,但他在奇迹般强撑13天后丢命。

恐怖的事实是,这名中年汉被撞成三截后,上半身和脚断开,人却还是“清醒”,那种痛苦和惊吓,叫人难以想象。

这起骇人的车祸发生在6月13日傍晚6时43分,地点在新加坡港务集团的巴西班让码头第四闸门,靠近蔬菜水果批发中心的巴士站。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10330407_707740979295298_490724895218974087_n.jpg

SINGAPORE - A man who was crushed by a 16-tonne crane truck and dragged for 20m lost both legs after the accident, but he hung on miraculously for 13 days before succumbing to his injuries.
Lianhe Wanbao reported that doctors were unable to save the middle-aged man even after operating on him more than 10 times.
The accident happened at 6.43pm on June 13, near the bus stop outside fruit and vegetable wholesale centre at Pasir Panjang.
The man was Thai, and reportedly a ship's captain.
It is unclear how the man ended up underneath the crane truck, but he was crushed near the waist and dragged for 20m. The Chinese daily reported that the man lost the whole of his left leg and his lower right leg in the accident.
The Singapore Civil Defence Force said that man was "conscious" while being conveyed to hospital.
Wanbao reported that the Thai embassy arranged for the man's family to visit him while he was hospitalised.
The man died on June 26.
The report said that the Thai embassy held a funeral for the man, and his ashes were taken back to Thailand after cremation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dunno why i feel a sense of sadness for the Thai... quite unlucky.

If he was a sinkie, then i will rejoice over it.

Extermination of sinkies is a good thing.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
construction job are very dangerous, that is why very few sinkies want to work there.

Thus, tens of thousands of FW in singapore. No surprise here.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno why i feel a sense of sadness for the Thai... quite unlucky.

If he was a sinkie, then i will rejoice over it.

Extermination of sinkies is a good thing.

Must have drank too much Soursop Juices, no protein, muscles weak, no protein, could not move aside fast enough...sad !