• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any updates on the vandelism at Toa Payoh

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What ever happened to the vandals who painted anti-PAP slogans :confused:
The PAP is usually quick to punish anti-establishment behavior. So why the delay:confused:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect due to their age, and the public resentment on the PAP, the message that was sprouted on it, the PAPis are keeping it quiet. You don't want a public trial on what was written if it resonate with the populace.

What ever happened to the vandals who painted anti-PAP slogans :confused:
The PAP is usually quick to punish anti-establishment behavior. So why the delay:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect due to their age, and the public resentment on the PAP, the message that was sprouted on it, the PAPis are keeping it quiet. You don't want a public trial on what was written if it resonate with the populace.

PAP showing mercy:eek: I don't think so.

At around the same time a 71 year old man was charged for writing about not being able to get his CPF.
http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.sg/2014/05/71-year-old-pioneer-generation-man.html

They didn't show him mercy because he got 4 weeks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will be sent to re-education camps, and will come out as diehard PAP supporters, cheerfully volunteering at a RC near you. :biggrin: