• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

System must change, those who zap others must own up

Schurrle

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok boss. Just don't zap me :o

Adding u is fine but i don't want ro end up saboing u instead because using many accounts to add another may end up getting u -9999. Not joking. I'll do at intervals. Only donor accounts can do this according to Leongsam himself.

jw5

Loyal
Please don't use Schurrle to upz him. :biggrin:

Adding u is fine but i don't want ro end up saboing u instead because using many accounts to add another may end up getting u -9999. Not joking. I'll do at intervals. Only donor accounts can do this according to Leongsam himself.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time someone is zapped, Samy Leong should convene a COI to investigate the causes of the zapping. :p

rubbish.
look at this:
zap.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
System must change, those who zap others must own up

This is not fair!

Pay for a donation then.. Just like me and your nick will be RED in colour..and all the mysteries will be revealed.

You are a real life sinkie loser shit..If you want something , then pay for it.. Just know how to KPKB..grow up..!!!

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay for a donation then.. Just like me and your nick will be RED in colour..and all the mysteries will be revealed.

You are a real life sinkie loser shit..If you want something , then pay for it.. Just know how to KPKB..grow up..!!!

Steffycunt sells her cunt...and cry rape..

jw5

Loyal
Whatever for? I zap him 66 points, he gives himself 666 points immediately.

At least for other needy, whiny forummers, they will need to alert him or start a thread about zapping and points, before they get their points. :biggrin:

lianbeng replies: zap Leongsam lah! :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever for? I zap him 66 points, he gives himself 666 points immediately.

At least for other needy, whiny forummers, they will need to alert him or start a thread about zapping and points, before they get their points. :biggrin:

lianbeng replies: 666 is Satan's number leh! :biggrin: What u expect from him?