• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Curry you've tried in Singapore. (Hawker kind, not Restaurant)

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
No name hainanese curry rice in blk40 Beo Crescent.
you must try the pork chop.
veLy crispy.
in Hdb coffee shop but very cheap and delicious.

This shop must go before 12. Preferably 1130h. No much seating

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/xin_fei_fei_wanton_noodle/restaurant-photos/#57bc1100

i like this wanton noodle very much. that stall owner and me good friends:smile:

congratulation. free advertising for yourself

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Langjeow!

Bestest curry is still Chinese curry
Much better than stupid indian curry any time

Fucking curry fishhead is Chinese curry before Indians desperately copy it.

I thought fish head curry was created by Muthu's Curry?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his own... you have any indian hawker curry you can recommend here? Or you have nothing worth contributing...

Only an idiot like you will go to a chinese stall to have "best curry". I suppose you will look for "best dim sum" in an Indian stall. hint. Curry is from India, that's all they do. So, therefore, go to a fucking indian restaurant for good curry, moron.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,
army days, we just heat up and wallop with bread.
simply veLy bestest.

all here , please stop heating canned food this way. unless you like to eat plastic.

In order to prevent any such leaching—which is bad for the food and eater but also for the can (as it can cause corrosion)—the insides of most cans on grocery shelves today are coated with food-grade epoxy. But these liners have been shown to contain Bisphenol-A (BPA) and other potentially harmful chemicals. BPA is a synthetic plastic hardener that has been linked to human reproductive problems and an increased risk of cancer and diabetes. A 2009 analysis of common canned foods by the non-profit Consumers Union found measurable levels of BPA in a wide range of items including some bearing a “BPA Free” label.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only an idiot like you will go to a chinese stall to have "best curry". I suppose you will look for "best dim sum" in an Indian stall. hint. Curry is from India, that's all they do. So, therefore, go to a fucking indian restaurant for good curry, moron.

To each his own... you have any indian hawker curry you can recommend here? Or you have nothing worth contributing...

Well said, I personally prefer Chinese curry than Indian curry, Chinese Nasi Lemak than Indian Nasi Lemak.

You won't go to an Indian stall for dim sum, but you'll definitely go to a Chinese stall for Nasi Lemak. Thus PAPsmearer's logic failed badly. Just because they were the first ones definitely does not equate them to being the best. If everyone just stayed in their comfort zone, and continue eating the same old stuff, Singaporeans will still be eating Hainanese rice balls.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said, I personally prefer Chinese curry than Indian curry, Chinese Nasi Lemak than Indian Nasi Lemak.

You won't go to an Indian stall for dim sum, but you'll definitely go to a Chinese stall for Nasi Lemak. Thus PAPsmearer's logic failed badly. Just because they were the first ones definitely does not equate them to being the best. If everyone just stayed in their comfort zone, and continue eating the same old stuff, Singaporeans will still be eating Hainanese rice balls.

Yes like everything else....food also evolve.
I love all curries no biased all got their specialty.
Only curry I can't makan is jap curry and thai green curry.....wtf are those? But one man's meat is another man's poison.

jw5

Loyal
I can't makan Jap curry either. Too sweet, not spicy, not what curry is supposed to be.......................

Yes like everything else....food also evolve.
I love all curries no biased all got their specialty.
Only curry I can't makan is jap curry and thai green curry.....wtf are those? But one man's meat is another man's poison.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't makan Jap curry either. Too sweet, not spicy, not what curry is supposed to be.......................

But the japs love their curry...and passionate about it too.
If anyone open curry shop selling even the best Indian hainanese or whatever in Japan....sure close shop in one month.