• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Curry you've tried in Singapore. (Hawker kind, not Restaurant)

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today had a strong craving for curry chicken. Read an article about the one @ Queensway shopping center, so drove to sample it. The chicken are those wing and drumlet type with 2-3 pieces of quarter potatoes. Cost: from $3.50 to $5.50 with rice or bread. Tastes slightly above-average and not spicy enough, more sweet than spicy. Chicken pieces are pathetically small. The one i ate at a food court called "Fu Xiang" is also not bad and had a whole chicken thigh, more worth it and can add chili padi into it when ordering.

Any bros favourite stall, please recommend. Also, anyone knows where has Nan Nan curry shited to? The one that was previously at Amara hotel. Thanks.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today had a strong craving for curry chicken. Read an article about the one @ Queensway shopping center, so drove to sample it. The chicken are those wing and drumlet type with 2-3 pieces of quarter potatoes. Cost: from $3.50 to $5.50 with rice or bread. Tastes slightly above-average and not spicy enough, more sweet than spicy. Chicken pieces are pathetically small. The one i ate at a food court called "Fu Xiang" is also not bad and had a whole chicken thigh, more worth it and can add chili padi into it when ordering.

Any bros favourite stall, please recommend. Also, anyone knows where has Nan Nan curry shited to? The one that was previously at Amara hotel. Thanks.

Nana curry is in Bedok Central coffee shop.

It was there before the Amare outlet. Still there..

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
No name hainanese curry rice in blk40 Beo Crescent.
you must try the pork chop.
veLy crispy.
in Hdb coffee shop but very cheap and delicious.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best chicken curry I ever tasted was during my grand uncle's funeral some 10 years ago.. My uncle hired a caterer who was originally from Yong Peng Johor..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best curry rice was in a billiard center that I used to go in Serangoon Gardens, it was more than 2 decades ago. I will often order the chicken wings, eggs and cabbage...shiok!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanglin Halt prata briyani .... super mutton curry suspect they put poppy seeds to get you
addicted

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aahh..... Mutton Briyani, another one of my sinful indulgence... Im so going there. Where is it exactly? and got other stalls or not, dont wanna get mixed up and waste calories on undeserving food. Share leh... thanks... This the one?

Overview
Review (1)
Photo (5)
Restaurant Menu (0)
Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani
Map 49 Tanglin Halt Road, #01-365 s141049 (Commonwealth)
How to get there?
Indian / Stall / Kiosk / Chill out
Mon.-Sun. 05:00-15:00
Under S$10

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/tanglin-halt-roti-prata-nasi-briyani/23675/

Tanglin Halt prata briyani .... super mutton curry suspect they put poppy seeds to get you
addicted

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kam sia... directions accoring to FB users..

"Take a bus or MRT to Bedok Interchange and look for the small kopitiam next to Bata. This is just where the buses drop off their passengers as well."

Nana curry is in Bedok Central coffee shop.

It was there before the Amare outlet. Still there..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Only an idiot like you will go to a chinese stall to have "best curry". I suppose you will look for "best dim sum" in an Indian stall. hint. Curry is from India, that's all they do. So, therefore, go to a fucking indian restaurant for good curry, moron.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, if craving for best or asli (original) curry or nasi lemak in town, go to an Indian or Malay stall respectively.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aahh..... Mutton Briyani, another one of my sinful indulgence... Im so going there. Where is it exactly? and got other stalls or not, dont wanna get mixed up and waste calories on undeserving food. Share leh... thanks... This the one?

Overview
Review (1)
Photo (5)
Restaurant Menu (0)
Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani
Map 49 Tanglin Halt Road, #01-365 s141049 (Commonwealth)
How to get there?
Indian / Stall / Kiosk / Chill out
Mon.-Sun. 05:00-15:00
Under S$10

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/tanglin-halt-roti-prata-nasi-briyani/23675/

To the left of Tanglin Halt Food Cenre in small coffee shop
Biz is damn good............... be prepared to wait

Actually nowaddsys DIY cannot go wrong as you can get very good pre mix or rumpah from Giant...... better than most stall selling curry

Please upz my points

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Langjeow!

Bestest curry is still Chinese curry
Much better than stupid indian curry any time

Fucking curry fishhead is Chinese curry before Indians desperately copy it.

Bestest curry is joss stick curry mixed with candle wax!