• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tolong tolong!! How to remove rust on clothing?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tolong ah tolong ah.........I know you people must be bored to death by God is Dog's dumb postings.......so to get away from him, I've this question.............tolong ah, help me out............

How to remove rust on clothings ah?.............those lanjiao stain removers cannot work one leh........

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you've got rust on clothing it can be removed with either white vinegar or lemon juice.

Lay the clothing or fabric out on an old towel and pour a small amount of white vinegar directly on the stain - or rub a cut lemon half on the stain.

Saturate it thoroughly, then blot it with a clean white towel.

Lay outside in the sunshine until the stain starts to fade, then launder as usual.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tolong ah tolong ah.........I know you people must be bored to death by God is Dog's dumb postings.......so to get away from him, I've this question.............tolong ah, help me out............

How to remove rust on clothings ah?.............those lanjiao stain removers cannot work one leh........

use liquid paper lor...........no need to scared liao........anything kana clothes, use liquid paper.........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sandblasting is process used in industrial surface cleaning and removal of rust and other surface contaminants prior to painting. Sand (or other gritty substance) is shot via high pressure at the intended surface to be painted. In Singapore, I think open blasting is no longer permitted and the process has to be carried out in an enclosed room called a blasting chamber. This could be the reason why Peesai has lost lots of shipbuilding work and has moved to neighbouring Batam. It is common in shipbuilding/repairing.

Cheers!

Apa is sandblasting?.............ISIS edition ah?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
throw into the sea, the sea water remove rust.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just suggesting leh. He said those stain removers don't work, so try something more effective lah! I heard some guy trying to sell "spotblaster" for localised small area blasting, maybe can use!

Oi! BTW, sandblast not only used on metal, used for concrete surface also! On cloth, I think still can, got to be really fast, otherwise no more cloth left.

Cheers!

sandblasting is for metal not cloth leh knn.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
calcium, lime, rust. must dilute. sure works. i wash my rusty backside with it, and now shit flows smoothly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 174