• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore has 1st Ebola Case....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn are we allowed to carry firearms??if i see any shitskin or brownskin at the busstop boarding the bus,and i see any signs of ebola virus,im putting two .44 magnum full metal jacket into his forehead before he can tap the ezlink.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak, is ICA sleeping on the job? Deny entry into sinkieland for all Africans. One ebola case in this tiny congested island and half of the population would be wiped out within 6 months. This killer has no cure.

Extermination of ball-less sinkies is actually a good thing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that Spore is prepared for the next pandemic:( After SARs the authorities went back to sleep. Last time I was at the airport I didn't see any thermal scanners.

In Thailand it is common to see cleaning staff using masks & gloves. In Spore I don't see uncles & aunties using masks or gloves. Even during the haze employers were reluctant to issue masks.