• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Sun Ho no more performing? She retired alr??

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..One thing is that if a singer is really good and she is really marketable, one will make use of this fiasco to further her singing career. Obviously, this cross over project is not God's idea.

If the church funds had been used to fund her singing career in singing gospels and hymns or religious songs, like what they do in USA and UK, no one would make bat an eyelid. Call it crossover or jumpover and no one will say it is a farce. When she sang songs and danced in the secular manner like a devil possessed, it makes the whole project a hoodwink over.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Christian but I think God has his judgement.
Just wait and see.

The judge hearing the case is not God. He is as human as the next guy. His final judgement is not God’s judgement. Wait long long for God’s judgement if you are willing to wait.

God will only deliver his judgement after the guy and his gang have crossed over to the next world, if ever there is such a world.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Even a CH school teacher told RUN what the leadership went through now is like Lord Jesus's suffering. It is a test of their faith. RUN just fortunate that his child not in the same school as that teacher.

This CH school teacher is a nut. He/she could not differentiate between good faith and bad faith.

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do u want to know how CHC recruit it's members? Especially newbies?

I never attend any of their shitty sessions but a source told me that they are good at gong-tao aka voodoo. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If shes good, if this is her bread and butter, then she should be making plans to carry on performing inspite of the recent court case. If she stops now, it just obvious that this is just a hare brained scheme to fund her music career.

She is still performing ...to her biggest fan ...Old Fart. That's why Old Fart was able to attend NDP and the ND dinner. Is it coincidence that Old Fart has somewhat more energy since Ho Sun came home?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If shes good, if this is her bread and butter, then she should be making plans to carry on performing inspite of the recent court case. If she stops now, it just obvious that this is just a hare brained scheme to fund her music career.

How to perform? when is an accomplice to her husband fraudulent case
in the $50Million sandal! she will be staying in Changi Happy Bungalow soon
and her Husband at the adjacent block!

Happy holiday soon Kong Hee Huat Chai!!

Firestorm

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all about money.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ETxmCCsMoD0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now cannot use church fund how to carry on? Moreover hole now loose, black man no more feeling liao.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her followers also happier than you. They told RUN that the current trial is a test of their faith, this is God's test for them, so they must support big big. The leadership did no wrong, just those below them did wrong. They will survive.

They also buy at least 2 CDs from her whenever she releases album. One for listening, One for keeping in mint condition.

City-Harvest-Church-Members-Support-Kong-Hee.jpg

Happiest Singaporeans.

Brain-washed followers and blind believers.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...she has a nice voice and can sing very well...( I meant Celion Dion lah)..and the contract she signed was $100 millions for 8 years in vegas...iirc

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;3GgxsfODXrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GgxsfODXrI[/video]

this mtv make me want vomit. phew