• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China police guns down "high" nigger in Huang Feihong and Ip Man's hometown

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knife-wielding foreigner shot by police in Foshan, dies in hospital
2014年08月12日13:41

foshan-foreignermain.jpg

A black foreigner was seen wielding a 20-centimeter knife and attempting to slash pedestrians at a shopping center in Huangqi, Foshan this past Sunday. When he resisted arrest, the police shot him. He died soon after being sent to the hospital, People Daily reports.

As soon as the police got word of the attack, they hurried to the scene. They fired two warning shots, but the undaunted knifeman still attempted to attack them. Finally, the police shot the suspect in his left and right calves. He died shortly thereafter in the hospital.

foshan-foreigner-2.jpg

The police are looking into the cause of death. A urine test showed that the foreigner was high on meth.

By Lucy Liu

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to adopt the ah tiongs method, just look at mudland's poodles will do.
they use 20 rounds mag and empty the lead into the suspect / car regardless if the first few shots have hit their mark.
also helps if there are few parangs / swords / cheap handphones etc to plant into suspects car for justification.

shoot first and ask questions (like leaded or unleaded better) later - this is from mat poodle relative who used to be from kd malaya in sembawang.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to adopt the ah tiongs method, just look at mudland's poodles will do.
they use 20 rounds mag and empty the lead into the suspect / car regardless if the first few shots have hit their mark.

Mata mata should always shoot first when life is endangered unlike those in Little India who ran away and hid leaving the ah neh rioters to kill the members of the public if they had wanted to do so that night.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie are a bunch of hopeless species. The only know how to take credit and back stab, that's is their area of expertise and they called this expertise 'Management capability'!

One Sinkie Poodle will think , if I shoot without orders will I kenna?

Even got order also think, if I shoot and kill that bugger, will I kenna?

That why I say, they deserved to be screwed, Poodles or not! LoL

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie are a bunch of hopeless species. The only know how to take credit and back stab, that's is their area of expertise and they called this expertise 'Management capability'!

that has been the culture from ol'fart's time - to ask and check first, in the belief that those pencil-pushing mofo's know better.
this has cost some good poodle's lives, esp the ssg who got hacked to death by an axe opp royal ramada hotel in newton many years back.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fucking niggers think just because they grew up in the hoods and ghetto of detriot they can bring their culture of crime and violence to other countries!!!

guess what we shoot niggers here too!!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be pissed off with racists whenever he encountered.

So be careful when you F FTs next time, many people may suffer as a result of your actions!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Foshan got so many martial arts schools, home of Wong fei Hung and Bruce Lee. They should have just fall out a few schools and have the sifus and todais humtum the nigger. good practice for them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
stupid fucking niggers think just because they grew up in the hoods and ghetto of detriot they can bring their culture of crime and violence to other countries!!!

Don't know what kind of guns the Foshan cops use. Fire 2 shots, hit in the legs, and the nigger can die? Must be .44 Magnum rounds. In Detroit, cops can empty a whole clip of 9mm into the running nigger, and he still lives.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie police would have shown maximum restraint to knife-wielding nigger FTs.

Could be Mugabe's relative or a potential Team Singapore sporting talent, you know. Would be a waste to kill him. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sinkie police would have shown maximum restraint to knife-wielding nigger FTs.

Could be Mugabe's relative or a potential Team Singapore sporting talent, you know. Would be a waste to kill him. :wink:

Sinkie police would have shown restraint to niggers in sinkieland because he is probably Gay Loong's fuck buddy. gay Loong loves the big black nigger lancheows up his pinkie asshole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the Sinkie poodles should have a rethink and a paradigm shift.

After all, the bigger the fuckup, the better the pay raise.

Forget about asking your scholar superiors for permission, take initiative and be a hero. Run away also never mind, so long as pictures or videos of your escape leak online. You will also receive National Day awards. Win-win situation for you.

Shoot first, ask questions later. Writing a police report is simpler than writing a thesis, it requires little to no intellectual prowess. Don't be afraid of writing reports. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dis marn not from Oosa. Dey probably kom from Arfrikar.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mata mata should always shoot first when life is endangered unlike those in Little India who ran away and hid leaving the ah neh rioters to kill the members of the public if they had wanted to do so that night.

They got rewarded & exalted for RUNNING AWAY...you happy!?? & pay increase too....the best part, YOU ARE PAYING FOR THEIR SALARIES...ouch!..does that hurt? & the destroyed vehicles etc....YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know what kind of guns the Foshan cops use. Fire 2 shots, hit in the legs, and the nigger can die? Must be .44 Magnum rounds. In Detroit, cops can empty a whole clip of 9mm into the running nigger, and he still lives.

contrast to HK action movie, China uniform policeman usually don't carry sidearm on patrol. But policy change after mass parang attack at bus or train stations happened the last couple of year. The current standard sidearm is the Type 05 Chinese Police Revolver which carry 06x9mmx20R ammo. So don't expect a lot of fire power.

the negro must had dead from the drug side effect or from shock after kenna 2 shots in the legs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Sinkie poodles should have a rethink and a paradigm shift.

After all, the bigger the fuckup, the better the pay raise.

Forget about asking your scholar superiors for permission, take initiative and be a hero. Run away also never mind, so long as pictures or videos of your escape leak online. You will also receive National Day awards. Win-win situation for you.

Shoot first, ask questions later. Writing a police report is simpler than writing a thesis, it requires little to no intellectual prowess. Don't be afraid of writing reports. :cool:

Yeah now that they are rewarded to run away instead of what real police should do like the brave PRCs here, they lagi won't shoot at criminals anymore. No need to take risk and big return. Which idiot will want to take risk to shoot unless is themselves or family/friends at risk?