• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Venerable Hong Choon

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... I sometimes wonder if there's karma and is it only dumb ones who try to be good....
Have to agree with you as I have seen many bad guys leading great life till the end. Of course there will be counter argument that their happiness is superficial and they do not enjoy true peace and joy. I think the Chinese fiction, "Ah Q" by Lu Hsin best explained how the idea of karma come about. When Ah Q cannot defeat a big bad bully, he will find ways to appease his inner anger and frustration. Hence, the thought of karma, heaven will punish the bad... will make him happy again and Ah Q was always a happy guy.

Again, some will say that there is indeed karma as shown in cases like Saddan Hussein, Gadaffi... Well their endings may not be the results of karma but more of obsession for power, control ... If these guys quit at the peak of their career or chose to give up power, they will still be having a good live now.

Just sharing my thoughts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see one dog turning on the other and now trying to suck Merl's dick by offering points. What a World. or is dog's world.

jw5

Loyal
After I up Merl's points tonite, I will upz Sideswipe's points tomorrow.

Meanwhile Scroobal will suck an Arab's dick. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two racial riots, old bastard asked for his assistance and Grand Master led his team of monks to chant prayers in the temple for 48 hours to seek for peace and harmony. In between prayers his assistant fed him with Chinese tea and bird-nest soup.

Land reclamation's initial plan was to close up S'pore & Kallang river to reclaim valuable acreage of land, but Grand Master objected and old fart had to follow G M's advice that the 'two dragon lungs' of S'pore should not be closed up or the country would collapse.

Last big deed was to select a plot of land at the Palace grounds in 1972 to build a luxurious bungalow for the dictator to reside. He moved in 1973/74.

After the Grand Master was betrayed by the old bastard in 1975, he refused to have anything to do with him and that was when the ungrateful & vindictive bastard had to turn to seeking advice from Suharto's personal Dukun who was introduced to him by Lee K C.

The Grand Master had nothing to do with the Merlion.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. How was the grand master betrayed in 1975?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's really big news . How is it we all missed it. Do send us the link from the NYT or Guardian or Economist.

if you believe in these Jewish-owned/controlled mainstream media.............you'll never know the truth.........

NYT's nickname is Jew York Time...........

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two racial riots, old bastard asked for his assistance and Grand Master led his team of monks to chant prayers in the temple for 48 hours to seek for peace and harmony. In between prayers his assistant fed him with Chinese tea and bird-nest soup.

Land reclamation's initial plan was to close up S'pore & Kallang river to reclaim valuable acreage of land, but Grand Master objected and old fart had to follow G M's advice that the 'two dragon lungs' of S'pore should not be closed up or the country would collapse.

Last big deed was to select a plot of land at the Palace grounds in 1972 to build a luxurious bungalow for the dictator to reside. He moved in 1973/74.

After the Grand Master was betrayed by the old bastard in 1975, he refused to have anything to do with him and that was when the ungrateful & vindictive bastard had to turn to seeking advice from Suharto's personal Dukun who was introduced to him by Lee K C.

Agree... Old Bastard indeed was a believer of all things mystics.. Not sure of that now.. Suharto gained power through the help of his Javanese dukuns and the influence of his wife the Late Puan Tien also played a part in him maintaining an iron grip on Indonesia all those years ago.. Many similarities between Old Bastard and Suharto..

Old Bastard also back then also used to seek advice from his personal gardener the late Haji Buang who was famous among the S'pore Malays because of his bomoh skills.. My late grandfather knew of this man who used to stay in Potong Pasir and this Malay grandfather was one of the RC top Pappy lap dogs there during Mr Chiam's heydays in that ward..

Old Bastard unable to come instead sent his son Pinky to join in the Birthday celebrations for that Malay Uncle some 13 years ago.. Pinky duly came to Potong Pasir and joined the Pappy RC dogs there in celebrating the Birthday of their retired gardener..

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...last-tiime-got-one-monk-told-lky-4269573.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Master Hong Choon and Feng Shui

Hong Choon studied Feng Shui under Master Yen Ben in 1950s. He was imparted the secret Xuan Kong Geomancy Theory became very competent in the art. This San Yuan Feng Shui comes under the famous Wu Chang Sect Geomancy which originates in Wuxi, Jiangsu China.

In his stay in Singapore (as Abbot Phor Kark See Monastery), Master Hong Choon played a mentor and consultant role to many rich and influential individuals advising them in the aspect of Feng Shui well-being which includes his well known work at Grand Hyatt Hotel Orchard Road.

Brief History

Late Master Hong Choon was born in Xiahu village JinJiang, Southern Province of Fujian.. He was the only son in the family of six and was the favorite child in the family.

During his early days, he was send to a private school to study Chinese Classical Literature. As a child then, he was very conscious about importance of social serving. At the age of sixteen, he became a monk and devoted himself to the teaching of Buddhism.

At the age of eighteen, he went to Nan Pu Tuo Temple in Xiamen with his master, Venerable Seck Hui Quan where he had the opportunity to meet Bhikkhu Taixu and studied under him. During World War II (Japanese Invasion of China), he fled with his master and made his first stop in Singapore where they stayed at Long Sun See Temple and Phor Kark See Temple. They then left for Medan, Indonesia and later settle down at Meow Sian Lin Temple in Penang.

Later on after the death of his master, the Singapore Buddhist Lodge, Putuo Temple and the Chinese Buddhist Association invited him to lead Phor Kark See Temple at Bright Hill Drive Singapore. Master Hong Choon then made Singapore his home and was acknowledged by the local Chinese Buddhists as their highest religious leader.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;_OASbnKFXUE]http://youtu.be/_OASbnKFXUE[/video]

Everyman: Richard Gere's Buddhism Part 1

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

tk u Merl

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....how are these things considered as betrayal???
when i consult some high monk or feng shui master and i did not followed through his advice....is it considered a betrayal???
there is a chinese saying....the more you describe...the darker it gets.....
from your anecdotes...Hong Choon is even worst than the uncouth ah peks you find in the markets.....
cursing you when they don't get things their ways....
or maybe Hong Choon was pissed because he did not received a big ang pow that he expected?????

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a simple expose by Merl abt the Old bastard betraying the Abbot, and the resident leg humper stray dog has to interpret it as he was calling him the cursing Abbot. Who is being called Old Bastard? Was Merl making irreverent comments on Hong Choon? Any moron who can read a simple sentence would be able to tell. Yet the guy's worse than a moron and had to start a boliao thread.

I have also heard that Hong Choon disliked the Old bastard whenever he came around to consult him before he travelled. HC avoided him because the OB has toxic karma, so I heard.

Now that was not printed in school text books or history books, so dont believe a word of it.

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such a simple expose by Merl abt the Old bastard betraying the Abbot, and the resident leg humper stray dog has to interpret it as he was calling him the cursing Abbot. Who is being called Old Bastard? Was Merl making irreverent comments on Hong Choon? Any moron who can read a simple sentence would be able to tell. Yet the guy's worse than a moron and had to start a boliao thread.

I have also heard that Hong Choon disliked the Old bastard whenever he came around to consult him before he travelled. HC avoided him because the OB has toxic karma, so I heard.

Now that was not printed in school text books or history books, so dont believe a word of it.

Besides the "boh-hor-see" curse, Grand Master also referred to despot as a real "ow-bun"!

Former 1st Lady Mrs Sheares was also a staunch follower and when her husband passed on, Grand Master was the first to be invited to Holt Rd to offer prayers to bless his soul.

Blardy bastard felt slighted because on protocol he should the first to pay the visit. This reflects what a vindictive arsehole he is.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got admire his attempt to impress whoever he is working for. Took him quite a while for his second attempt. Must have burnt the midnight oil, doing multiple drafts of his posts and yet the ship cannot sail. Maybe next week, he will go back to his usual target having being burnt badly on this foray. The word singe would be an understatement. He has got one more strike left after his independence debacle and now this.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

You got admire his attempt to impress whoever he is working for. Took him quite a while for his second attempt. Must have burnt the midnight oil, doing multiple drafts of his posts and yet the ship cannot sail. Maybe next week, he will go back to his usual target having being burnt badly on this foray. The word singe would be an understatement. He has got one more strike left after his independence debacle and now this.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...so I heard....
I also heard that Singapore was an independent country for 16 days before joining Malaysia....
this is the biggest secret of the 20th and 21st century and only 2 persons were aware of this....forumers scroobye and kingrant....merdeka...merdeka...merdeka...

Last edited: