• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Venerable Hong Choon

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...Venerable Hong Choon was one of the most respected figure in the Buddhist faith.....
for many years,he was the Abbot of kong Meng San, one of the biggest temple in Singapore....
however one of the forumers has repeated something which would made one to reassess whether he is actually a small minded person...
It is most surprising to hear a revered monk cursing somebody...
Originally Posted by Merl Haggard View Post

More than four decades ago a saintly old Buddhist Abbot whom the old bastard sought guidance and advice from and he later betrayed him wholesale.

In the 80's over a vegetarian meal at the temple, the Abbot confided with me that the old bastard would be "boh-hor-see" and I'm witnessing it.

Great Grand Master, rest in peace for your adversary (the tua-phai-lang) is now suffering for his sins, misdeeds and the way he betrayed you.

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, let's the reverent rest in peace.
All of us have mistakes and childish acts in the past, but we try to forget them as long as those acts did not cause any damage or suffering to people.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, let's the reverent rest in peace.
All of us have mistakes and childish acts in the past, but we try to forget them as long as those acts did not cause any damage or suffering to people.
hahaha....agree, but someone has been repeating this allegation...
also we are talking a revered senior monk....not some teenager...

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....agree, but someone has been repeating this allegation...
also we are talking a revered senior monk....not some teenager...

Some people want to tarnish the good name of the Abbot.
Similarly with Mother Teresa, who get accused with misuse of donation funds.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people want to tarnish the good name of the Abbot.
Similarly with Mother Teresa, who get accused with misuse of donation funds.
hahaha...agree...that is my reason for starting this thread.....
the joker has not only made but repeated this allegation.....thinking he can get away with such allegation each time...
if he is not confronted, then the good name of the Venerable Hong Choon will be tarnished...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not see it the way as TS....
The way I see it is that traitor old fart is so vile even until cheated a revered monk.....monk also cannot tahan and curse him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not see it the way as TS....
The way I see it is that traitor old fart is so vile even until cheated a revered monk.....monk also cannot tahan and curse him.

the accursed will have the last laugh as he lives a full life and dies of old age with shit in diapers. best way to die.:*:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the monk was just being brutally honest about old fart in a private conversation. Nothing wrong with that. Many monks have precognitive psychic ability and can read the future with remarkable accuracy.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he still able to lead people to join him not in heaven ?

Is he a mad man ?

Only God can predict the future , don't be fooled.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give Forummer Merl Haggard the benefit of the doubt...

Tell me who can tahan the manipulative ways of Lau Cheebye during his pomp with the exception of his immediate family members?

If the late Abbot really said that, then my respects to him up few more notches because he was just exposing the true evil deeds of Lau Cheebye..

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old bastard where got boh hor see? FamiLEE one of the richest in the world with wealth enough to last tens of generations. Although he's weak now, got so many ah sums to care for him and free quality healthcare. Die already organs won't be harvested too. More likely sinkies boh hor see.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fail to see how an anecdote about Hong Choon calling out a small-minded individual can be misconstrued as Hong Choon being small-minded himself. :rolleyes:

In the minds of PAP porlumpars, LKY can do no wrong. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old bastard where got boh hor see? FamiLEE one of the richest in the world with wealth enough to last tens of generations. Although he's weak now, got so many ah sums to care for him and free quality healthcare. Die already organs won't be harvested too. More likely sinkies boh hor see.

Its not exactly roses when your wife already dead but you can't bury her for 2 years.
Your daughter looks like a gorilla and your son is gay and married to a butch.....
You have an albino grandson whose mother you murdered....
All the moola in the world can't fix that

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
the accursed will have the last laugh as he lives a full life and dies of old age with shit in diapers. best way to die.:*:

Not true. The best way to die is to go to sleep and wake up in a beautiful place called heaven (if you are lucky) or a place called hell (if you are unlucky). No pain, no suffering when passing away.

When you have to die wrapped up in diapers, it is suffering.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...Venerable Hong Choon was one of the most respected figure in the Buddhist faith.....
for many years,he was the Abbot of kong Meng San, one of the biggest temple in Singapore....
however one of the forumers has repeated something which would made one to reassess whether he is actually a small minded person...
It is most surprising to hear a revered monk cursing somebody...

Last nite I fucked your mother eh chow chee bye leh. You got ask her she song or not?

"Boh-hor-see" is very mild oredi. In my book that fucking semi paralysed old bastard is a boh hor see Lau-Yeow-Siew!"

Now you can go and lick the lau yeow siew eh shriveled lancheow before he jeep kwa char!