• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's beautiful when you see Allah's laws implemented.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
article-2723659-2080250B00000578-342_634x478-550x414.jpg
article-2723659-2080534B00000578-159_634x502.jpg

A British rapper who travelled to Syria to fight for ISIS has posted a photograph on Twitter showing himself posing with a severed head.

The sickening image was taken in the city of Raqqa - the capital of ISIS' self-declared caliphate - and uploaded to the social media site along with the caption 'Chillin' with my homie or what's left of him.'

The photograph shows masked former rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, holding the decapitated head while standing in Raqqa's central square - the same location where the seven-year-old son of Australian jihadist Khaled Sharrouf was seen holding a different severed head earlier this week.

As well as posing for an image himself, Bary - whose Twitter account has since been deleted - uploaded other shocking photographs of severed heads displayed on railings in the square.

Alongside one image, he posted the words: 'It's beautiful when you see Allah's laws implemented.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im going to rain allah's laws upon the jews when i become a billionaire!!!!

[video=youtube;VtFCsWeO1Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFCsWeO1Lc[/video]

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I love the Jews so much. They are helping mankind ridding of earth's most unwanted thrash.

Imagine if those kind of extreme Islamists rules the Middle East, then the whole Arab world, and east and west at the end.
All non-believers would be completely wiped out from this world.
Only lucky and rich non-believers could escape from the earth to moon or else.