• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart is a burden to society

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20140813_lkydinner_st.jpg

Those poor bodyguards cum ah ma have to stand so close to Old Fart. He can't sit without assistance. He can't even lift his hand to his chest level to say the pledge.

Those two Ah Mas have to be so close and not dare to put their hands on chest to say the pledge, in case Old Fart's legs can't support him.

Old Fart can't even drink tea, which is his favourite.

Old Fart should just stay at home; he is a burden to society.

Last edited:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those poor bodyguards cum ah ma have to stand so close to Old Fart. He can't sit without assistance. He can't even lift his hand to his chest level to say the pledge.

Those two Ah Mas have to be so close, in case Old Fart's legs can't support him.

holding his tummy for caviar....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two security doggies were molesting him from behind. :biggrin:

Always getting molested these days. :(

01b01f60.jpg

r

99fi88.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's behaving like that legendary movie actor Jimmy Wang Yu. Die also don't want to lie down. But at least Wang Yi was always a patriotic hero while this old Mafia Mentor is a traitor thru and thru.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will all be old someday, how could you say old people are burden to society?

Old people deserved a helping hand, anybody would help any old people whom you don't know.

If he is the father of modern Singapore who provided better environment for your parents and grandparents and now you.

It should beanybody's honour to support him with your God's created hands.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is Old Fart that is a burden to our society, not old people.
He earns $250k as an MP, has an office at the Istana, has multiple FTE paid by taxpayers, has two bodyguards cum nannies paid for by tax dollars, government-issued car and chauffer paid for by tax dollars and a huge pension. This guy is costing us millions annually! And he contributes nothing except to show off his face occasionally.

If he is the father of modern Singapore who provided better environment for your parents and grandparents and now you.

Please remember that he forced the exit of sinkapore from Malaysia. You could have live in a much bigger piece of land and drive cheap cars and have more options in life. Old Fart took that from you when he took sinkapore out.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He earns $250k as an MP, has an office at the Istana, has multiple FTE paid by taxpayers, has two bodyguards cum nannies paid for by tax dollars, government-issued car and chauffer paid for by tax dollars and a huge pension. This guy is costing us millions annually! And he contributes nothing except to show off his face occasionally.

Please remember that he forced the exit of sinkapore from Malaysia. You could have live in a much bigger piece of land and drive cheap cars and have more options in life. Old Fart took that from you when he took sinkapore out.

short of the UN imposing sanctions on Singapore or the US invading the island (which will never happen), old man cannot be stopped unless you have a Arab sorry Singapore spring

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have beaten me to it....yes, he is a burden to us, old , we all grow old & one day , hopefully live to that age. If the PAP members & their cabinet ministers are paying for his upkeep etc...it is OK with me!, but we are..are WE?

On that part with Malaysia, I do not agree with you...after 50 years, it is evident that fate was kind to us, we would not be better off, if we were still part of Malaysia!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He has done so much for the country and its people that I have no problems whatsoever contributing to his "upkeep".

Without him I would never have achieved anything. He changed my life and brought me happiness and prosperity and I will be forever grateful.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the rules or law all over the world... The head of state will enjoy protection such as body guards...

Dr M and those ex PM of Malaysia have it... China Jiang Zeming and Hu jin tao have it too...

If you want to attack PAP, please attack the current and those young one... Attack on someone 90 years old daily... It only show how bad you are... Be it the ex PM or whoever... Unless he kill your family members...:rolleyes:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the rules or law all over the world... The head of state will enjoy protection such as body guards...

Dr M and those ex PM of Malaysia have it... China Jiang Zeming and Hu jin tao have it too...

If you want to attack PAP, please attack the current and those young one... Attack on someone 90 years old daily... It only show how bad you are... Be it the ex PM or whoever... Unless he kill your family members...:rolleyes:

Wonder ex-PM Lau Goh, ex-Pres Ong Teng Cheong and etc got body guard or not hah?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has done so much for the country and its people that I have no problems whatsoever contributing to his "upkeep".

Without him I would never have achieved anything. He changed my life and brought me happiness and prosperity and I will be forever grateful.

Sure, but that was before. As an MP how many MPS has he attended, how many bills has he proposed in parliament? How many times has he voiced out or given suggestions? Is he of sound mind or body to actually be a representative in the government? I only blame the 60% sinkies for voting an invalid into their own government. You get the government you deserve and obviously Singapore is blessed with that.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grape vines stories says the most he'll last is early next year or if you are lucky, even before this year is out.

Of course being bed comatose is also being counted as 'kicking the bucket' but then taxpayer will still get squeezed for those ICU bills!

So hold your horses.

Unless you want to take the lead ahead of him! LoL

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those two Ah Mas have to be so close and not dare to put their hands on chest to say the pledge, in case Old Fart's legs can't support him.

left bodyguard both hands holding him by the waist, (see below) right bodyguard could be grabbing his belt from behind.

01b01f60.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His bodyguards are nannies! If he is that popular with sinkees, why does he fear?

He was ruthless to his detractors and he got us into this mess. We are holding him accountable. He deserves retribution.

If we could, we would send him to Iraq and let the Islamists deal with him.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wayang how to get pay?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss don't talk nonsense, he paid to do it and it is not voluntary!!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Please remember that he forced the exit of sinkapore from Malaysia. You could have live in a much bigger piece of land and drive cheap cars and have more options in life. Old Fart took that from you when he took sinkapore out.

It is not true that LKY forced the exit of sinkieland from Malaysia; the playboy Tengku kicked out LKY. The Tengku did not like LKY’s clamour for a “Malaysian Malaysia” where all races would have equal rights but the Tengku wanted supremacy of the bumis to remain.

If sinkieland had remained in Malaysia without LKY, all Chinese and Indian sinkies would just have the same fate as the Chinese and Indian in Malaysia today, a part of the country but no part of same benefits and privileges as the bumis.

Sinkieland exists today as a sovereign country due to a twist of fate. The Old Guards especially Goh Keng Swee realized the futility of remaining in Malaysia. Otherwise, there is no Singapore today. She would be just one of the outpost States in Malaysia like Sabah and Sarawak for milking of resources by the Feds.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old people deserved a helping hand, anybody would help any old people whom you don't know.

Paint it in whatever way you like but this useless fellow is the most hated person in Sinkapore. A fact.