• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Combat! Any one remember this tv series????

jw5

Loyal
Fantastic tune, so catchy once you start whistling it, it's in your head for days.............................. :p

talking about fond memories.........here another one if the tune bring back some sentiments..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/83bmsluWHZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vic Morrow was killed in dis accident...RIP...:(

[video=youtube;ru6I9Cc9XnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6I9Cc9XnE[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fantastic tune, so catchy once you start whistling it, it's in your head for days.............................. :p

I hated the tune for the Bridge on the River Kwai...after watching the movie, I despised the British...for they are damn cowards!!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
now a days no need to watch combat

jsut get call of dutry game
and YOU are the combat

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g-U8gNFYS2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, so many uncles and ah peks here.

my teenage era fav war theme serial.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0z6fcd--354" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no ah
they built the bridge with their bare habds
they din want the bridge destroyed
those british who were sent there to bomb the bridge din have any emotional attachment to the place/the hard work etc

the british leader who built the bridge said when the war ends
they would want to leave it for the vietnamese villager to use
and will remember the british soldier who built them

I hated the tune for the Bridge on the River Kwai...after watching the movie, I despised the British...for they are damn cowards!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Brits gave up defending sinkieland in WW2 to surrender to the Japs. The true story of Brits' cowardice.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favourite Battle Scene, as if you were PResent.

Good with HiFi Stereo Setup!

[video=youtube;IPPaZU18rUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPaZU18rUg[/video]

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember watching some episodes of "Combat" and hoping the Germans win some battles as everytime the Americanos always win :-). Boriiiing

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vic Morrow as Sgt Saunders, Rick Jason as Lieutenant ??, and xyz as Cpl Kirby.
We did not have a TV at that time, but most of us on the same floor went to watch it the one family with a TV.

Same here.
those days, we stayed in kampong.
only the kampong chief's house got t.v.
all us kids will squat outside to watch.

a71bert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the popular wartime lyrics to sing along:

Hitler has only got one ball,
Göring has two but they are very small,
Himmler has something sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

talking about fond memories.........here another one if the tune bring back some sentiments..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/83bmsluWHZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>