• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instant Noodles - what's your fav ingredients

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just had instant noodle for dinner and decide to share and also ask for some tips from all

1) What's your favorite instant noodle ? ( I like Maggie Curry noodle, Tung 1 noodle ( Red or Green packaging) and also Dry noodle ( with the number 100 on it, don't know the brand)

2) What Ingredients do you put ( For me, Vegetable, Egg and meat wise- fish or sotong ball, canned pork cubes or luncheon meat ) and also those fried shallops plus pepper!!!

I remember the first time i ate instant noodle when I was a kid was when it first became popular, the brand was Koka and it was so so nice... Just like KFC, I can no longer find that same wonderful taste I had when I first tried it.

Happy eating!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats cause the quality of Singapore KFC has gone down the toilet the last 10 years or so,seriously i dunno where Singapore KFC find their chicken from.....if u go to australia,the kfc still taste great and fresh.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not eat instant noodle. Not good for health.
You guys also eat lesser better.
Else old liao then tio cancer.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo country KFC is juicy and yummy! especially the thighs no horse run man!

This is my favorite instant noodle! JUst add eggs! Heaven is here!

mi-goreng-noodles.jpg

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats cause the quality of Singapore KFC has gone down the toilet the last 10 years or so,seriously i dunno where Singapore KFC find their chicken from.....if u go to australia,the kfc still taste great and fresh.

Agreed....singapore KFC sucks big time...typically dry and hard, like over fried couple of times..don't need to go so far to Aussie...just across the causeway, the Msia KFC is tender and taste much better ...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mum used to cook maggi chicken flavour soup, used to love it. But ya, cannot find back the first taste liao.

Now i stay away from maggi, as their's easily bloat up.

I like 100 noodle, nissin if im not wrong. I find they have the best noodles. chu qian yi ding original sasame also pretty gd.

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stopped taking these noodles for a long time liao but some people say that the Japanese brands not bad.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way, I'm surprised so many healthy eaters here. I don't eat often as well, usually only when I'm lazy to eat out .. Maybe three times a month..that's why It better be delicious each time I prepare.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is oxlee brand mee siam specially hand packed n all hum removed. Only add 60 yr old hairy alabone.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Way, I'm surprised so many healthy eaters here. I don't eat often as well, usually only when I'm lazy to eat out .. Maybe three times a month..that's why It better be delicious each time I prepare.

In my uni days, instant noodles was a staple. Fast to cook, good to eat, makan finish chop chop den go class.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Instant Noodles from Taiwan is the best..

Attachments

• noodle.jpg
    noodle.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,342

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had instant noodle for dinner and decide to share and also ask for some tips from all

1) What's your favorite instant noodle ? ( I like Maggie Curry noodle, Tung 1 noodle ( Red or Green packaging) and also Dry noodle ( with the number 100 on it, don't know the brand)

2) What Ingredients do you put ( For me, Vegetable, Egg and meat wise- fish or sotong ball, canned pork cubes or luncheon meat ) and also those fried shallops plus pepper!!!

I remember the first time i ate instant noodle when I was a kid was when it first became popular, the brand was Koka and it was so so nice... Just like KFC, I can no longer find that same wonderful taste I had when I first tried it.

Happy eating!!

Waoh so many extra ingredient u put in. Better cook proper meal.
Me very lazy just extra egg and if have prawn I will add pawn. That it.