• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC shitting YET AGAIN !!!! HOLLAND ROAD MRT station !!!!!

jw5

Loyal
Shitting in public is fucking inconsiderate behaviour. It is disgusting, unhygienic and reflects bad upbringing. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitting in public is fucking inconsiderate behaviour. It is disgusting, unhygienic and reflects bad upbringing. :wink:

Inadequate toilet training when they were a child.

I think a lot of pet dogs are better toilet trained than Tiongs. :wink:

These Tiongs should learn from the Japs about toilet etiquette. There's a lot of things the Tiongs can learn from 小日本. :cool:

别开口闭口都是南京大屠杀,南京大强奸。日本没有被共产主义污染,社会自然比中国文明许多。

[video=youtube;sbURYz6TrDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbURYz6TrDI[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! Good one. You got the PAPspeak right.

Guys,

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We must not go overboard in our criticisms as that would be xenophobic. Remember we are a nation of immigrants, so we must not be xenophobic, understand?

People, this country belongs to everyone. It belongs to this woman as well. Besides, different cultures have different habits. Let's learn to respect our differences, or else integration will be impossible. Let us also learn to disagree without being disagreeable.

Please, people, show maximum restraint. Besides, we are Singaporeans and we must learn to be courteous and gracious to one another, ok?

Before you condemn this woman, please remember it's not just about being clean in a sterile sense of the word, but clean because it reflects us, our values, our consideration for each other, our responsibility and stewardship of the environment, of our homes and the environment outside our homes.

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No difference, Indians also have to be condemned for such acts! But PRCs seem to have made a name for themselves in this area. Really disgraced Chinese throughout the world by their doing!

I can even do a photos compilation of it. :biggrin: But i anticipate yellowarse and tanwahtiu to respond in defense. Really Tiongs takes the cake at this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's time to bring back night soil trucks on sg streets to manually collect organic gold. :wink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 303

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was ok 50 years ago when sinkie forbears had their lunch and smoke on fancy multi-door limousines. why the angst now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 329

Suspicion

Alfrescian
Loyal

08/13/2014 21:45 | By xinmsn

Woman spotted pooping outside Holland Village MRT station

You know the saying, “When you gotta go, you gotta go”? Well, this woman did, right outside Holland MRT station.

4F1FB1B3C6C0E5725AFEE15A53EE.jpg

Woman spotted pooping outside MRT station (© Photo: Zul)

Photo: Zul

SINGAPORE : You know the saying, “When you gotta go, you gotta go”? Well, this woman did, right outside Holland MRT station.

According to eye witness Zul, he was walking past one of the MRT station exits on Tuesday when he spotted the woman squatting with her pants down.

Initially he thought she was “crazy”, but later noticed there was faeces on the ground.

“From afar, I shouted at her to stop but she just shouted some gibberish words that I don’t understand,” he said.

It was only when Zul approached her that he realised she was having diarrhoea and there was faecal matter all over the ground.

According to another eye witness, the woman looked to be in her 20s and was chatting loudly on the phone while doing her “business”.

She later left without cleaning up the mess.

"Maybe she had no choice... but think about it, [the] toilet [is just] nearby, maybe [she could] just control and run to MRT toilet," said Zul.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand why ah nehs will shit on the street according to this. They have more cellphones then toilets after all.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/half-of-indias-homes-have-cellphones-but-not-toilets/article2992061.ece

But the PRC? Unless they are from a really rural areas this shouldn't happen. Most tier 1,2 even 3 cities have a lot of public toilet facility. The kids do still pee/shit on the street but I chalk that up to "culture" rather then a lack of it. As someone pointed out, you don't see this happening in other western countries only in Sinkapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand why ah nehs will shit on the street according to this. They have more cellphones then toilets after all.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/half-of-indias-homes-have-cellphones-but-not-toilets/article2992061.ece

But the PRC? Unless they are from a really rural areas this shouldn't happen. Most tier 1,2 even 3 cities have a lot of public toilet facility. The kids do still pee/shit on the street but I chalk that up to "culture" rather then a lack of it. As someone pointed out, you don't see this happening in other western countries only in Sinkapore.

As with other FTs here.....they only behave badly in sinkieland because they know they can get away with it.