• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC shitting YET AGAIN !!!! HOLLAND ROAD MRT station !!!!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miiw and their minions embolden them, even lowest of the low caste prc farmer also see sinkies no up, bo hiew....hiaz...:(

Sinkies also have themselves to blame for keeping their eyes closed when such things happen right before their eyes. If sinkies have guts like the whites, u see if these tiongs dare to misbehave.

What happen to the 'fine' city Singapore? Fines applicable only to sinkies? Slap these tiongs with heavy fines, they will think thrice to shit and pee in public again.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need not be mad. Sometimes just plain lazy. I have seen two Indian ladies pulling down their pants and shitting at the overhead bridge near the Bukit Merah Interchange at about 9 am in the morning.

Oh Lord! Is she mentally okay?

I have seen Ah Neh naked in Commonwealth before too!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the MRT no toilet?

But at least she put the sai paper in her bag....:p

I thought ALL MRT stations have public toilets. Why must she do a number 2 in public? She has either got mental health issues or didn't want to soil her pants.

These incidents of public defecating never used to happen. Where the hell were the MRT staff when all this was happening?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought ALL MRT stations have public toilets. Why must she do a number 2 in public? She has either got mental health issues or didn't want to soil her pants.

These incidents of public defecating never used to happen. Where the hell were the MRT staff when all this was happening?

Exercising Maximum Restraint?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was talk about shaming litterbug...now who really needs shaming? If its sinkie, cctv footage face mug be all over by now, knowing these "beast" are uncontrollable...what can smrt or spf do? Beast : "i do it again and again, mrt,swmming pool, garden by bay, msbs, changi airport.." scary marthfrkkers knows no shame..

HighwayStar

Alfrescian
Loyal

They must be busy looking for their balls.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can she be nuts when she is yapping away on the phone while doing her shitting?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls wait for ahneh

rawitgy-2545882.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And dumbfucks were arguing until face green green about graciousness in tray returning keeping plave cleab for next person haha....
The crass FTs imported by your vile pappy masters already peeing and shitting all over the place.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you want the people to do? Its not like you can stop her shitting. I mean, its not like a fight or somebody getting beaten up.

Call the poodles to take her away. Pinoys, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs (PATAN) are shitting over us because they can do it with impunity. It is time sinkees hit them back hard.

Maybe a National Day Rally to call for the deportation of PATANs!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a sinkee commits the same act, the PM and ministers will hoard the headlines with their comments.

An Ah Tiong does it, the government is quiet because they fear to upset China.

Why do we need an SAF when we do not dare to defend our way of life against intrusive foreigners?