• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When in SG you can get an ND Award if your police cars are burned by rioters

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for the next climax when mata post get into the act. Cannot reward too esrly. Must do trilogy. Allepic do that.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at this rate, they'll be getting 2 pay grade promotions when someone burns down a police station, maybe 3 for the istana. Then they'll be able to show the whole world what 'Maximum restraint' truly is.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wah, form a cordon can get a police medal? So easy? What about those 2 SOs that prevented Old Fart from falling down during the NDP? Will they get a medal too? What about SAMLEONG and his PAP porlumpar ways, will he get a commendation medal too?

IF U ARE A POLICE OFFICER WITH AN GRAM OF INTEGRITY, DO YOU ACCEPT THIS KIND OF MEDAL FOR ALLOWING YOUR CAR TO BE BURNT? U would just tell your supervisor, u want to decline the award.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, at this rate, they'll be getting 2 pay grade promotions when someone burns down a police station, maybe 3 for the istana. Then they'll be able to show the whole world what 'Maximum restraint' truly is.

Apparently, they did not exercise maximum restraint on Roy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why only commendation medals?
Why not the medal of valor? Gallantry medal or even the star of temasick?

U have to kill some one for that. If for example, Old Fart died during NDP because his heartless son forced his 91 year old stroke victim father to sit in the sun for hours, than the heartless son will be awarded with Sinkieland's highest military award, the Distinguished Service Order.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idiots should have been charged for failure to protect govt property (the Police Car) issued to them and allowing govt property to be destroyed.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How that fat fuck can be a policeman is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Don't the poodles have to pass regular fitness tests?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM+Lee+chicken+wing+queue.jpg

home-team-commendations.jpg

Our master covered his crotch, we follow his example. :o

all have no balls...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just look at all those faces and you'll know it's not a "genuine award" given out to them.
It's just a wayang political agenda spun by the MIW to cover back their face with a new mask.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE C.O.I.?? now forgotten ??!!! did the C.O.I. recommended that these get a ND award plus whoever was in charge...if I let my vehicles & properties burn under my charge...MY BOSS WILL SACK ME ASAP!

He will give me an award, increment & career advancement....we are really f#$$^$k we have such people running the country & soon ruin & once again endanger our lives...WAKE UP!! omg!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How that fat fuck can be a policeman is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Don't the poodles have to pass regular fitness tests?

They do go through rigorous training at the Old Police Academy & now the HOME TEAM ACADEMY near to Jalan Lekar, but the training now is rigourous eating & lazing in the office....how can we award such a slob? beyond me?