• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reviewing Highline Residences

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine is planning to buy a unit in Highline Residences. Ichecked out some review http://www.myproperty.sg/highline-residences/ which I think is pretty decent. But still, I would like to know some insights. :smile:

I'm staying in the hdb near the development.
Location wise is really good,5mins to Tiong bahru mrt. Nearby got plaza,market, eateries.
And this is a central area. Straight bus to orchard road.
Psf high though. Won't have issues with rental because more and more Ang mo likes this area.
My 2 cents worth of views

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The launch is delayed by abt 1 year already.

Location is good but psf will be high (I estimate ard from $1700 psf for 2-bedders).

A lot of expats are renting in this area.